CHAPTER TWELVE (SAPNAP'S LADY SKILLS)

I get a call from Tommy as I'm finishing up my dinner. I place my plate in the sink and answer the call. "Hello?"

"STORM I HAVE AN EMERGENCY" Tommy yells out.

My heart beats a little. What am I supposed to do? I'm literally in America. "What? What's wrong, Tommy?"

"I need advice on talking to girls again. And you are female." he says in a completely serious tone.

"Oh my gosh, Tommy. I thought you were dying or something. Don't ever do that to me again." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, sorry. I'm streaming by the way." He says with a laugh.

"Good to know," I say in a deadpan voice, "What do you want?"

"Well there's this girl, and I tried to talk to her but it didn't work out," he begins, "you see, I am just way too cool and swaggy, so she was intimidated. That's it, yes. She was intimidated my my daring looks and charming personality."

"I'm sure that's exactly what happened, Tommy." I say.

"It is.. It really is. Are you going to help me or not?" He asks.

"Fine." I say.

"Hold on. Sapnap is joining." He waits a second as a ding rings out. "SAPNAP"

"Hello?" he sounds like he doesn't want to be here.

"Sapnap, I need advice on girls and Storm here is being no help."

"HEY THAT IS NOT TRUE" I call out, offended.

"Oh Storms here? Hey Storm!" Sapnap says with a little more pep.

"Hey Sapnap! How are you today?"

"I was doing fine until TommyInnit called me." he says with a little sass.

"Oh my gosh ME TOO" I say, laughing.

"Guys this isn't funny. I'm right here." Tommy says, but we can both tell he's going with the bit.

"Storm, should we just leave and make out days better?" Sapnap asks me.

"Yeah let's do it." We leave and join another vc. We decide to give it a minute or two before we join back in.

"Poor thing," I laugh as I watch his stream from another tab.

"He'll be fine. Oh, Storm? I wanted to ask you a question later. Nothing bad. I'm just planning something irl." Sapnap explains.

"Oh, yeah, sounds cool. We can talk after this, alright?"

"Okay.. Ready to join again?" he asks.

"Let's do it." I say as I join vc2 again.

"You're back!" I totally didn't miss you guys at all because you guys are dickheads, alright? Absolute dickheads." Tommy says.

"Okay Tommy," I laugh at the same time Sapnap says, "Whatever you have to tell yourself."

"Can you guys help me? I'm serious. This is serious business." Tommy asks.

"Okay, what is it?" Sapnap asks.

"Well I need help talking to girls." Tommy says.

"Well, just be yourself. If they don't love you for you, then they're not good enough." I say.

"Well maybe don't be YOU Tommy." Sapnap says, "Try to be like ME, then you'll get all the girls."

"Do you really get girls, Sapnap?" Tommy sounds hopeful.

"Well, I could gets tons if I tried. TONS." Sapnap sounds so sure of himself.

"But right now? How many do you have?" Tommy continues. He knows exactly what he's doing and it's hilarious.

"Uhh,"

"None." I answer for Sapnap.

"Oh no, is this true?" Tommy asks.

We continue this bit for a while until the stream is almost over. Then, Sapnap and I leave and join another vc.

"So what's up?" I ask Sapnap.

"Well, I'm going to Florida to visit Dream next week. And I heard a little birdie tell me you live near there too.." he begins.

"This is true." I confirm for him.

"Well, Dream is really busy on Wednesday, so I was wondering if you wanted to possibly meet up that day? I could come to you." Sapnap suggests.

"Yeah that sounds great!" I say, excited to meet one of my online friends. "I can send you the address to this really great pizza place near me."

"Alrighty it's a plan. I'll just text you through discord since it's easier." he says.

"Sounds great! I'll see you then!"

I already feel excited for Wednesday. I'm going to have my first face reveal.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

:)

word count: 657