SEQUEL PT 4 (COOKIE WAR PT. 2)

"Dream, what are you like munching?" Quackity asks on stream after Dream had been obnoxiously eating something for the past ten minutes. "It's right in my ears, and it's annoying."

"It's a cookie." Dream sounds like he has his mouth full after a bite. "It's really good."

My mouth drops in realization. "I bet they're not as good as my cookies, Dream, because I know you wouldn't be eating the batch I made earlier specifically for game night."

I made cookies for going to Mr. William's building tomorrow night to hang out with everyone. I told all the boys that they weren't allowed a single one until then. I even put a note for all to see. It hasn't even been two hours, and Dream broke my rule.

"No, they're better," he jokes as he refers to something he said on stream a long, long time ago. Something from when we were oblivious and rivals. "The person I got them from is actually my wife, and she's a baker."

I still can't fight the urge to smile when he calls me his wife. It brings me a sense of joy to know I'm his and he's mine.

"Imagine you're talking about the same cookie." Quackity laughs.

George and Sapnap start laughing at that one.

"Are you actually an idiot, Quackity?" George asks, "Or are you joking?"

"Why would I-" Quackity cuts himself off. "I'm not that stupid, George. I should be offended that you're saying that. I've known this whole time. Probably before you even caught on."

Sapnap ignores their fights and continues. "Does this mean I can eat a cookie, too?"

"No they're for game night, not you guys."

"Aren't we going to game night tomorrow?" Sapnap asks.

"We're also playing games right now," Dream adds.

"If you guys are going to eat my cookies, you're going to have to earn it," I say in all seriousness.

"Alright, let's do a 1v1," Dream says, "If I win, then we get to eat the cookies."

"What's in it for me?" I ask.

"We'll make you breakfast in bed," George says, knowing very well that he won't be awake to make said breakfast.

"That's stupid. No, we're not doing that." I can just imagine Sapnap shaking his head back and forth.

"No no no," I interrupt with a smile, "I agree to those terms."

"Ugh," Dream says but is obviously not bothered, "Fine."

"Alright," Quackity decided to referee since he won't really be getting anything out of this, "Cookie War starts in three, two... one. FIGHT"

I try my hardest to beat Dream, and although I've improved since we first met, I lose the 1v1. I can already hear George and Sapnap running out their rooms and down the stairs to get the cookies. I laugh as I hear them argue over the plate.

"You know you're the one who's making more tomorrow, right?" I ask Dream as they make their way back.

"I figured."

I get tired before Clay does, so I get off discord and get ready for bed before he does. Once I'm all ready, I wrap myself in a blanket before heading to the room right next door.

I don't even get to the door before it's opened by Clay. He smiles when he sees me standing in the hallway.

"I thought you might be lonely," I say with a little shrug, "so I was going to keep you company."

"I was just streaming next door, y/n." Clay says with a smile as he pulls me into a hug. "Always have, and I always will be."

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY WHATEVER

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i hope you guys enjoyed these little parts.. i did have a longer one planned, but it was very angsty and i didn't want to put these particular characters through that again.

i had a lot of fun writing the banter again and all the references/clues.. and again thank you guys so much for one million views that is insane

i can't even express how much love and appreciation I have for you guys! thank you all! each and every one of you is super awesome!

have an amazing day :)

(PS I have a lot of dsmp stories and am currently writing a Wilbur one, so you should go check those out too)