CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE (YET)

"Okay guys, I think I just need to destroy blue's bed," I tell the chat. I decided to do a super chill bedwars stream tonight.

Blue comes from behind me as I bridge across and knocks me off. I click to start a new game.

The door of my office cracks open. I see Clay's face peeking through.

"One second chat," I mute my mic and turn to him, "what's up?"

"Well, I was bored, so I wanted to watch you stream." he sits down next to my chair.

"In person?" I laugh.

"Yes, that way I can see your facial expressions," he nods once as if to prove his point.

"Okay, whatever," I turn back to my screen.

"Does that mean I can stay?" he asks, sounding hopeful.

"Yeah, I don't care." I glance at him for a second, "you want a chair?" I ask.

"No, I'm good." he shifts in his spot on the floor to see my screen.

I roll my eyes. He's so freaking cute.

I continue to play the game. Clay makes a couple quiet comments, but only I can hear them.

"Blues right there," he whisper-shouts. I fell into the void despite his warning, "oh come on now, you had that." he shakes his head at me.

"I know," I say, sad that I didn't get the victory.

I check chat really quick.

Chat

AW MAN

Darn it

Was that Dream?

DREAM??
Uhh is she w dream rn?

I nudge clay with my food and point to chat.

He shrugs like it's no big deal, then mouths, 'you can tell them, i don't care'.

I bite my lip. If I tell them, then they might find out that we're dating. That could send a lot of hate our way, but we also wouldn't have to hide our relationship. Not that two faceless youtubers have that much to hide.

We're in a really happy relationship, so I'm not too worried that fans could ruin it. I do want to tell the world about my boyfriend eventually, but not at this very moment.

I decide to tell them a little bit, just to get their suspicions going. "Oh yeah, Dream's here, just sitting on the floor next to me."

"HI GUYS" he says from the floor.

Chat

Oh my gosh

They're together???

They met up again!!

Dating?

Stormwastaken

SHIP

I laugh at chat. "We live pretty close guys, so it's not the biggest deal if we meet up." Even if we meet up every single day. But that's a different story that they don't need to hear at this moment. 

They don't need to know about that yet.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

guys the next chapter is the last one :(

WORD COUNT: 446