CHAPTER SIXTEEN (THE DATE)

"GUYS THE RUMORS ARE TRUE" Sapnap shouts, "QUACKITY IS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD,"

I laugh. We're on Quackity's stream. He was supposed to play FNAF, but he has yet to start the game.

"Sapnap? Are we going to be fathers?" Karl asks.

"No, Daddys." Dream says.

We all die of laughters. I have to give it to him, that was pretty funny.

"You did not just say that live in front of hundreds of thousands of people, Dream." I laugh.

"Oh he did, and I bet he doesn't regret a thing." Karl says.

"Guys, guys, pl-" Quackity laughs a little, "pay attention to me. What about my possible pregnancy?"

"Well, is your stomach bigger?" Sapnap asks.

"Yeah, but I just ate McDonalds." Quackity says, "My stomach hurt yesterday though."

"Yeah cause that's the exact same as a pregnancy cramp." I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, Storm." Alex laughs, "Who is going to take me to the hospital when I go into labor?"

"Sapnap lives the closest." Karl says.

"But is that really who you want to be there for you?" Dreams asks.

I laugh a little at his comment. "I think Karl is the oldest out of us."

"Gross, I don't want baby germs." Karl says.

"HEY" Quackity shouts.

"You wouldn't know who to look for if Dream or Storm showed up. It would be like strangers trying to help you." Sapnap says.

I laugh. "Watch him think we're trying to steal his baby."

"No, don't take my baby!"

"I just want to say, I wouldn't have this problem. I know what Dream and Storm look like soo in your face."

"Bro I never thought of that," I say, "you've seen the two faceless people in this call."

"He has so much leverage on us." Dream laughs, "He could decide our face reveals for us."

"Dream, what would you have done if a fan recognized Sapnap?" Quackity asks.

"Not talked. That's for sure." Karl sounds a little farther from his computer than he was a minute ago.

"Yeah, I didn't really think of that." Dream thinks for a moment. "I can walk in public and not be recognized, but I have to try to not talk is the problem."

"Same here. But I think I've given less description than you too." I say. My fanart usually follows my minecraft character's navy blue color scheme. Sometimes they tend to give me black hair. I never really confirmed or denied it to the fans. I color my hair sometimes, so it could always change.

"I have an image of what I think you guys look like, but I wouldn't be able to pick you out if you didn't look exactly like I think." Quackity says.

"I can picture Dream more than Storm, though." Karl says.

"Ehh, I see Storm more." Quackity says.

"I've seen me before." Dream says.

"I've seen them both." Sapnap giggles.

I roll my eyes. We start to talk some more. I check my clock. "Alrighty I think I'm about to head out." I say.

"Why? You got a hot date?" Sapnap asks.