7

"Y/nah......this is my husband and Jimin's appa." Mrs Park introduced Mr Park to y/n.

Y/n nervously smiles and bowed at them "uh...anyeonghaseo uncle."

"anyeonghaseo." Mr Park smiled at y/n.

"Please come inside." She lead them inside of the house.

All are sitting on the couch awkwardly. Mr and Mrs Lee smiles nervously at the Park couple.

Jimin is glancing at Y/n occasionally. She is looking beautiful in her simple outfit.
On the other hand Y/n is nervously standing beside her parents with a train of thoughts running inside her mind.

She is confused of the sudden visit of Jimin along with his family. She always thinks about Jimin and his sudden disappearance after that confession thing. She was hoping to meet Jimin to clear their misunderstanding. But this sudden visit with his family make her really nervous.

She glanced at her watch and sighed as saw the time and confirmed that she is already late. But she cannot get out from there in this moment as it will become a kind of disrespect.

All of a sudden Y/n's phone rings showing Jungbi's name.

"I'm Sorry, I'll be back in a minute." She said while bowing and leaves to her room.

"Hello."
"Hey Y/n...Where are you? I am waiting here for dacades." She hear her friend's annoyed voice.

"Jungbi..... I dont think i can come there anytime soon."
"What! What happened y/n? Is everything okay?" Jungbi asked concerned.

"Its not like that Jungbi. Actually.... Jimin and his family is here at my apartment. I don't know why. I cannot leave from here. His appa is also here."

"What....! Why they all in your apartment at this early morning.?" She was surprised more than confused.

"I don't know Jungbi. Its really awkward. I don't know what should l do now?" Y/n said in a nervous tone while pacing in her room.

Jungbi understands Y/n's nervousness and said in a soft tone to make y/n a little calm.
"Relax Y/n.Take a leave from the work. Reach the college after settling everything okay?"
Y/n let out a deep sigh while replying an"Okay" and hung up the call.

Meanwhile in the living room they were sitting in the couch awkwardly when Mrs Park asked to break the tightness in the atmosphere.

"Uuh.....Mr & Mrs. Lee, this my husband Park Jinwoo and this is my son Jimin." She said while pointing to her husband and son.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Lee " said Mr. Park smiling and giving a handshake to Mr. Lee.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Park." Mr. Lee also  smiled at him. Then look at jimin and jimin bowed at him.

"So Mr Lee, We are here to discuss the matter my wife said before to you. And don't be so stressed. Feel free to tell your opinion okay." Mr Park said in a calm voice don't want to force them. Mrs Park smiled and nodded in agreement.

Just then Y/n came back into the living room. Jimin looked at Y/n and both of them made an eye contact. Y/n feels her heart skipped a beat. She looked at her father when he started to speak.

"Well... Mr Park, About that... actually we didn't take it seriously. You know both of our standards are really different.
Your Son is really handsome. He will get a girl that matches your standards. We are not really rich like you. I hope you got what I mean."

Y/n become confused by hearing this. She had no idea why her appa talks like this.

She looked at her mom and see Mrs. Lee signals her to come near her. She walks towards her eomma.