13

After 2 weeks, Jimin become little busy again.

"Y/n... Don't wait for me for dinner, I'll be very late today. Okay?" Jimin said while coming downstairs.

"Oh okay. Isn't that again because of that 'project with Ms. Kang'?" Y/n asked emphasizing the quoted words.

Annoyance was clear in her voice when talking about the young business women.

"Yeah. Her Secretary called Mr Choi yesterday and said the meeting can arrange after 3 week. So our company have to prepare for it. I'm going now." Jimin did notice Y/n's change in tone but didn't ask anything about it, for now.

"But your breakfast--" her words got cut by Jimin.

"I'll have it from company cafeteria okay. Now I've to go. Bye." He kissed her forehead before going out of the house.

'What happened to her? Whenever I say something about this project she will get annoyed. Hmm... But shouldn't she be happy with this big company project with us?'  Jimin thought confused while going to his company.

"Mr.Choi, What are my schedule for today after this?" Jimin asked to his secretary after  referring the file of his new project.

"Today you have only one meeting, in KIMS with Mr.Kim." Mr Choi checked his iPad.

"It's at 3pm sir."

"Okay. Then arrange a meeting at 12pm with the managers of finance dipartment and operations management of our company."
Jimin said while looking at his wrist watch.

".... Thank you so much for giving this new advertisement project to us Mr Park."

"You're welcome Mr.Kim"

Both the CEO's shake-handed in professional way.

"And the meeting dismissed. Thank you all for the corporation." Tae said to the head employees.

"And Ms Woo, cancel all my meetings after this. Ive to go to home afternoon. So you should get all today's files and arrange them on my table tomorrow." Tae said to his secretary.

Jimin and Tae went to Tae's office from the meeting room.

"Tae I'll only stay for 30 minutes okay. " Jimin said.

"Okay Mr Busy. Just breath for 30 minutes. Come on." Jimin chuckle at Tae's words.

"Btw, Congrats dude for the new merge with KVs." Tae said while sitting on the couch beside his table.

"Thanks Tae, I'm so tired with all these meetings and file corrections." Jimin said while sipping on the coffee that Tae's secretary  had served before.

"I know Jimin, I was also very much stressed and tired when I got the colab with Guccis. Oh God... that was the most difficult time in my life. But look now, it's all are fine and I often got their projects." Tae tried to encourage up his friend.

"Yeah... I hope everything goes well." Jimin said after a sigh.

"Don't worry Jiminie everything will go fine. And how's Y/n, I haven't heard of her after their classes are ended." Tae changed the topic. But he didn't know that this topic is another tension for Jimin.

"Huh... I don't know what's with her nowadays." Jimin rubbed his forehead.

"What happened jiminah? Are you two in an argument or something?" Tae put his coffee cup to the table.

"No Tae. Everything is perfectly okay between us. But everytime I put up the topic of this project with KV's, she will become annoyed. " Jimin said frustrated.