22

"Y/nah? Why are you not eating it? Are you feeling sick again?" Mrs Park asked in concern by seeing Y/n sitting in front of the lunch zoned out.

She have only took some bites of the Gimbap making Mrs Park get worried.

"Uh... Aniyo Emmonie, I'm all well. J-just... I'm not hungry." Y/n said. Mrs Park looked at her and smiled.

"I know Y/nah... you might be missing Jimin right?" Mrs Park asked in a little teasing tone.

"W-what? I w-was..." Y/n was going to deny the truth with a light blush, but her mother in law interrupted her,

"I can understand it dear. I also have been gone through these times. But, as I said before he should learn a lesson for not taking care of you." Mrs Park patted Y/n's shoulder in a motherly manner.

Y/n slowly nodded and looked down.

"Btw, I saw so many bakery items in the fridge. Did you order those?" Mrs Park asked confusedly oblivious to the things happened in the morning.

Mrs Park got a call after the encounter with Mr Park, in the morning. So she didn't saw Jimin.

Y/n's heartbeat raced by hearing this. She didn't looked at her mother in law. She felt a little guilt feeling.

"Aah... Taehyung and Jungbi give it to you right?" Suddenly Mrs Park said while smiling.

But Y/n quickly looked up and said,
"No... Jimin give it."

Mrs Park looked at her for some seconds,
"Uhh?! But he didn't come tod..."

Y/n interrupted her by looking down.
" He came Eommonie..."

"Huh!" Mrs Park didn't hear her clearly.

"He came today morning and give me those when you were on the call. B-but he go back s-so quickly. " She stuttered at the last part.

"Ahhaa... so he came. I was really mad that he didn't even come today. Now I'm happy & he even buy you those things!" Mrs Park smiled at Y/n.

"But why did he leave without even seeing me." She looked at Y/n confused.

"Mm.. i-i don't know Eommoie." Y/n said, not looking at Mrs Park.

"Hmm... might be because of Company." Mrs Park rolled her eyes after saying it and Y/n nodded head slowly.

"Ah... Y/nah your next appointment in the hospital is on next Saturday." Mrs Park said by remembering it suddenly.

"I think after that you can remove this neck brace. Then we'll inform your Appa and Eomma about this little Park, okay?" Mr Park said while patting Y/n's stomach softly. Y/n nodded while giggling.

"Anyway, just eat this, atleast a little... for my grandson." Y/n giggled with a slight blush and start to eat it.

After the lunch Y/n come back to her room saying she is sleepy. But actually she is sad and mad.

Sad that her husband is hurt, and mad that she is the cause of it.

She took her phone and again tried to call Jimin for 33rd time today. But again the call says his phone is switched off.

She let out a sigh and sadly sit on the bed.
"I didn't meant to hurt you Jiminah." She mumbled and lied on the bed.

Thinking about her husband, she slowly drifted to her sleep.

After some hours she woke up from the sleep and check the time to see that it's already 4pm.

Slowly she made her way to the living room and halted in her step when she saw Mr Park and Mrs Park talking.