25

Its almost 11 at night and Mr Park wake up feeling thirsty. He switched on the table light and took the jug from the table to drink some water.

But the jug was empty. "Aish..." He shake his head and get up from the bed with a groan and walked to the door while yawning.

But suddenly he saw something moving.
"Omo!" He placed his hands on his chest.
"Idiot, its your own shadow. " he scolded himself for frightening by his shadow.

Chucking at his stupidity, he walked downstairs to the kitchen.

After taking a bottle of water from the fridge, he drank it. But just then he heard some clicking voices. He looked around and listened carefully to hear something.

But didn't hear anything. "Did I hear something?"

Shrugging it he drank some more water, then closed the bottle and put it back in the fridge.

He came to the front of stairs.
"Yaaahhh......." he yawned while stretching his hands upwards.

"Ahhgg.."  His eyes widden at the sound of a girl's scream. He pulled back his stretch arms and looked backwards to check from where the sound came from.

"J-jaagi.. is t-that y-you?" He asked in a  shaky voice.

He took slow steps to the guest rooms. "I hear it from here?"

He asked himself while looking at the doors of the rooms where his wife and y/n are.

"Maybe my stupid subconscious mind is creating scenes." He was about to go back to his room when he heard an yelp from one of the room.

"Y/n? It is from Y/ns room!" He said with eyes wide open and ran to the room.

He quickly opened the door to 'help' his daughter in law.

"Y/nah!! Are you Oka----
.
.
.
.
.
      JIMIN!?"

Blood rushed to his face by seeing the situation.

Jimin quickly pulled out from her neck and sit straight looking at his father with widened eyes and red face.

Y/n dived into the duvet the second she heard Mr Park's voice. She closed her eyes and pray to God that this should be a dream.

She just want the ground to open up and swallow her to the core of earth. Saying embarrassed will be an understatement for her now.

"Oh...I-im s-sorry.. I was... a s-scream... um... ahem.." Mr Park tried to form words but he don't know what to say.

"I-I'll go now... " he quickly said and went out of the room.

"Oh! My! God!" He whispered and pressed his hands on his cheeks in embarrassment.

He slowly walked to the living room and sat on the couch with a shocked expression.
"But? When did Jimin arrived here?" He asked to no one.

Meanwhile, after Mr Park went out, the room became a complete dead silence of embarrassment.

Jimin let out a deep sigh and looked to the bed in search of his wife. He chuckled when he see her covering her full body in the sheet.

"Y/nah... Appa is gone now." He said while trying to take out the duvet from her head. But she clutched on it tightly and whined.

"Baby... just come out. No one is here beside me." He again tried to pull it down with a little force and it went down.

She closed her eyes tightly and put her palms on the top of it.
"Oh my jesus! Please erase the memory from abojie's head" she prayed making Jimin laugh.