33

Jimin was walking with Y/n's juice when someone called him from behind.

"Jiminah?" He looked backwards and saw one of his old friend's dad.

"Uncle! How are you?" He said while hugging the old man.

"I'm fine. How are you?" The man asked with a smile.

"I'm fine uncle. Where is he? Did he come with you?" He asked while looking around.

"Yeah, he's here. He got a call before." And they talked like that.

Ms Kang looked at the place where Y/n was sitting and saw the chair empty.
"Excuse me!" She interrupted the man that were talking to her.

She walked to the chair and looked around slowly.

She was about to walk back when she got a call.

Walking to the hallway for privacy, she answered the call.

She was talking without looking her surroundings, just then she heard someone's whimpers and yelps.

"I'll call you later." She said through the phone and cut the call.

Moving forward to the direction from where the voice came, she saw a familiar figure standing there.

"Mrs Park?" She called the person and rushed forward.

"H-help..." she heard Y/n saying like a whisper. She held Y/n's hand and support her to stand.

Y/n was clutching on Ms Kang's hand.

"Mrs Park? Are you okay?" She asked nervously. Y/n shakes her head multiple times.

"Wait here Mrs Park, I'll call someone for help. " Ms Kang said and was about to search for someone, but just then she heard some sound.

Looking downwards both of their eyes gone wide.
"Oh my God!" Ms Kang said while holding on Y/n.

"M-Mrs Park, y-your water broke." Ms Kang said nervously.

"Ji-jimi-nah..." Y/n said while holding her hand tightly. Ms Kang dont know what to do.

"Help!" Ms Kang shouted from there in hope to get someone. Y/n was whimpering and crying now.

Just then Ms Kang saw someone coming out of the washroom. She saw the figure rushing to them.

"Hey! What happened?" He asked while looking at Y/n.

"Can you help us? She is pregnant. And her---" Ms Kang was rambling, but the man interrupted her.

"Oh shit! Her water broke. We should get her to the hospital." The man said and pick Y/n in bridal style.

Ms Kang ran beside him. Some of the guests look at them in shock.

He quickly placed her in the backseat of the cat and rushed to the driver seat. Ms Kang get in the backseat and put Y/n's head on her lap.

"J-jimin.... c-call Jimin..." Y/n said in between her sobs.

Ms Kang nodded her head and take her phone to call Jimin.

"Shit!" Ms Kang cursed under her breath when Jimin didn't picked her calls.

After some tries she decided to call Tae and on the 3rd ring he answered.

"Hello Mr Kim, please tell Mr Park that Mrs Park is with me." She said even before he could say anything.

"What? Where are you now?" He asked in a worried tone.