30

Y/n's fourth month started and she have a baby bump now. Jimin is doing the office works in home.

He goes to company two or three times a week. He said he want to be beside Y/n throughout this pregnancy.

Even his and Y/n's parents have mocked him because of this. But he can't help it, he will become tensed when he is not near his wife.

He is now in the kitchen, making some cereal and juice for Y/n. He learned to prepare some drinks and foods which is healthy for pregnant women.

"Bab---" he was about to call Y/n when the calling bell interrupted him.

"Hmm?" He looked to the front door confusedly.

"Who's it?" He whispered to himself while walking to the front door.

.
.
.

He opened the door and saw someone he didn't expect to see...

"Hello Mr Park." That person said while stretching a hand forward to give a hand shake to Jimin.

"Ms Kang!?" Jimin looked at her confusedly and took her hand to give her the shake-hand.

"What make you to come here Ms Kang? Is it related to the business? If it is important, you should have tell that to my secretary. I would have come there." He said in  a professional manner.

Ms Kang smiled at him and said.
"It nothing about company. I just wanted to visit you." She said making Jimin more confused.

'God! What if Y/n saw Ms Kang?' He thought a little nervous.

"Aren't you gonna invite me inside?" She asked to jimin making him come out of his trance.

"Uh? Y-yeah... P-please come in" he said while moving sideways.

"Are you on a leave or something? I haven't see you on any meetings for months now." Ms Kang asked while walking to the living room.

"Yeah. I have some personal matters. So I'm working from home now." He replied to her.

"Actually I have went to your company today for the meeting. And your secretary told me that you'll only go to company thrice a week. So I just decided to check on you if you're okay." She said while smiling at Jimin.

"Thank you for your concern Ms Kang. But how did you get my address? I mean my secretary or other employees will inform me it if they had give my personal info to anyone. But today no one told me." He said while sitting on the couch.

Ms Kang also sat on another couch and said,
"Yeah. I asked it to Mr Kim. He gave me your address. "

'That freak didn't even tell me.' Jimin cursed Tae in his mind.

"Ohh... okay Ms Kang. Anyway it's nice to have you here." He said while smiling, not wanting to make Ms Kang awkward.

"You can call me Hansoo instead of Ms Kang. It's not an official meeting." Ms Kang said to make a friendly relation between them.

Just then they both hear a sound from the stairs.
"Jiminah... who is this?"

Jimin looked there and saw his wife coming downstairs with a small smile while looking at the unknown guest.

He stood up from the couch and Ms Kang also did the same while looking at Y/n confusedly.

When she saw the baby bump on Y/n, her heart stopped for a moment.
'Who is this lady? Is she his sister?'she thought while looking at Y/n.

"Who is this Jiminah?" Y/n asked while standing beside Jimin.

"Uh?... Y/nah, This is Ms K-kang." He said in a little stutter. Y/n suddenly looked at him and back at Ms Kang, when she remembered the name.