10

"Y/n aah....how are you girl...I.miss you so much"
Seunghyun said while pinching her cheeks.
"Really....then why didn't you come to my marriage?"
She said while lightly punching his arm.

"Sorry Y/nie... that was my exam time. I was having an exam on that exact day." He said in an apologetic tone.

"Okay okay. " She said while nodding and smiling at him.

"Btw... Congrats on your marriage " he said while patting her head.

" And y/nie.. I got a job here in Seoul and I arrived here yesterday morning. Aunty give me your address."
Seunghyun explained to his friend.

"Huh...but eomma didn't tell me"
Seunghyun chuckled by her reply.
"I said her to not to inform you. I want to give you a surprise."
Y/n pouts at her friend's words.

Their chatting got cut out by Jimin's throat clearing.
"Oh.. Jimina....This is seunguhyun...My childhood friend and also my neighbor. And hyunie this is jimin... my husband."

Seunghyun bow lightly and jimin smile lightly in return.
"Come inside...let's sit and talk"

She guided her friend to living room. Jimin frowned by seeing Y/n all care free with a guy.
He shrugged his thoughts and join them.

.

.

.

"Y/nah... let's meet up during free time. Call me when you are free." He said while slowly  walking out of the house.
"Ok hyunii...bye"

"Bye y/nie...Bye Jiminshii"
He bid his goodbye to the couple and wish them again before going.

Y/n is in the kitchen making dinner for them while Jimin is in living room, working in some files with his laptop.

But the image of Y/n and Seunghyun talking and giggling didn't settled well in his mind. He couldn't concentrate on what he's doing now.

So he closed the laptop and looked towards the kitchen where Y/n is now making dinner.

Y/n was slowly stirring the soup when she felt someone back hugging her. She tilted her head and saw her husband putting his head on her shoulder smiling at her.

"What are you doing Y/nah?"
Y/n frowned and looked at him confusedly.

"Preparing dinner. Is that obvious Jiminah, why are you asking?"

Jimin sighed and kissed her shoulder before detaching from her. He stand beside her, leaning on the counter.

"Nothing I just came to talk to you."
Y/n smiles and nodded her head.

"Hmm... so you and that Seunghyun are best friends. "  he started asking his curiosities slowly.

"Yeah. We were best friends since very little.  Like from diapers..." she said while slowly giggling.

He saw her smile brightened when talking about her 'best friend'.

"Ohh... I thought Jungbi was your only best friend." Jimin said in a slightly irritated tone. But y/n didn't notice it.

"She is also my best friend, since 2 years, after I came to Seoul. But hyunie is my friend back from Incheon... we go to the same  kindergarten and school...

....But Since he loved to study business studies, he took it in university in Incheon and I came here took my major in science."

Jimin nodded and hear whatever his wife is saying about her so-called-bestfriend.