15

"Y/nah you better tell me the truth." Jungbi said in a stern voice folding her hand on her chest. They both are in a park for a little talk after their work at cafe.

"Its nothing Jungbi. I'm really okay." She said in a tired tone, while sitting on a bench.

"Yeah I can see it Y/n. You're perfectly okay. You were looking very sad this whole week and yesterday you were having puffy eyes and sprained neck. And I should believe that you're okay? Seriously Y/n!?" Jungbi looked at her in disbelief, and Y/n looked down.

"Okay just keep shut your mouth like that and swallow your lies yourself. I'll call Jimin." Jungbi said and took her phone out.

Y/n suddenly looked at her and it caused her to hiss at the pain in her neck.

"Oh my God Y/n! Are you okay. Is it still painful there. Come on we should go to hospital. " Jungbi sat beside her and slowly patted her neck.

"Im okay. It's not that painful." She said and moved her head slowly. Actually her neck pain is worsening a little. But she just don't want to make Jungbi worried.

"But it can be worse if you didn't--" Jungbi's words got cut by Y/n.

"Jungbi don't call him."

Jungbi let out a sigh and said, "then you better tell me."

"What is happening Y/nah? Please don't make me worried like this. Just look at you, I'm sure you're skipping your meals too. Right?" She asked in concern.

Y/n hugged her and cried silently.
"J-jungbi... i-... I ..." she tried to say between her sobs.

"Shh... it's okay, its okay... you don't have to say it now y/nah. I'm always with you okay."
Jungbi said some soothing words to make her calm.

After some minutes Y/n calmed down.

Y/n told her the things between her & jimin and Jungbi just listened to her without saying anything.

"Y/nah... sometimes things will go wrong like this. We have to go with it. I think jimin is also having some hard time. Just wait, or talk it out." Jungbi said in a calm voice completely understanding Y/n's mind.

"Jungbiah I tried to talk, but he is ignoring me. Its been three days he didn't even talk to me. Like he don't want me anymore. " she looked down.

"Don't say like that Y/nah. He loves you so much. But do you want me to talk to Jimin or I can say tae to--"

"No Jungbi, I'll talk it out to him." Y/n interrupted her again.

"But you should take care of yourself Y/n. You're looking like a sick person. Or else I'll call him." Y/n smiled while slowly nodding and hugged her concerned friend and Jungbi hugged back.

"Okay, now just eat this. You look so tired." Jungbi take something from her bag.

"What's it?" Y/n took the packet from her hand.

"Since you are sad, I prepared your favorite Gyeran-mari and Tteokbokki." Jungbi said excitedly and Y/n looked at her surprised.

"Really." Y/n open the packs and take one piece of the rolled omelet from it. But before she could have it she felt a nausea.

"What happend Y/nah? Are you okay?" She heard Jungbi asking.

"Yeah I'm okay. Do you want Gyeran-mari? " Y/n stretched it to her friend.