11

Y/n closed her eyes inhaling the fresh air of the new city.

"Y/nah... give me that luggage I'll pick it to the car" she looked back hearing her husband's voice.

Y/n moved towards him and intertwined her hand with his and walked, making jimin smile.

Since this was her first ever flight, she was sick tensed at the time of take off. But as said, Jimin was there for making her tensions gone.

Now they safely landed on their destination, and are going to the resort booked by his parents.

"Jiminah... is this also your car? But why did you buy one in here?" She asked curiously by seeing the driver leaving after giving the key to Jimin.

He chuckled at her cuteness,
"No baby, it's not my car. I leased one before coming here. Because I don't want anyone between our sweet moments in our honeymoon."  He said while closing the backseat after putting their luggages in, winking at Y/n.

"Oh.. okay." She blushed and get inside the car.

Jimin open their resort room and went inside while asking,
"Did you like this place baby?"

"....." he looked back when he didn't get any answers.

He saw his wife looking the room amused.

Jimin smiled and go towards her and back hugged her.
"So you liked this place right?." He said while putting his head on her shoulder.

"Huh... I loved it Jiminah. I can stay here the whole week. It's so amazing. " she said excitedly making jimin chuckle.

"Oh really... but I was planning so much things other than just staying here." He said in a low husky voice near her ear.

Her cheeks became reddened and she pushed him,
"W-why are you always thinking pervertedly."

"What did I say perverted? I mean we can go to the Disney land, Ueno Park, the Skytree,... These are the things that I planned other than staying here" he said in an fake innocent tone.

"Now say wifey, who think pervertedly here?" He said smirking while placing his hands on her waist.

She pushed him again,
"S-stop this. I'm hungry let's go and have something." She said embarrassed, making him chuckle.

"Okay baby. "

After having some food they both came back to their room and decided to take some nap since both of them are really tired from the trip.

They have 5 days to  explore the place and Jimin had already planned everything.

The next day they go to the Ueno Park. Y/n liked the place very my much. Walking through the Park with her lovely husband, intertwining their hands make her feel so happy. It was so romantic.

And the second day, they went to Planetarium Starry Cafe.
"I just feel like I attended a Science exhibition." That's what she said while giggling, making her husband laugh. 
But she really loved it. It was her first time going to planetarium.

And in the evening they go to see night view of Tokyo Skytree. She was in awestruck. She looked the whole city amused, Jimin back hugging her.

Disney land was y/n's dream place from childhood. She was really excited when he said they are going to Disney land on their 3rd day. 

"Thank you so much Jiminah. I can't believe it. It's my favorite place since childhood. Never in my dream I thought I'll come here." She said while hugging her husband.