24

Next morning Y/n wake up and see that she have neck brace on her neck. She sit on the bed touching the brace. A small smile creep on her face, knowing Jimin put it on her last night.

She blushed in the memories of yesterday night. Shyly smiling, she made her way to the bathroom to get freshen up.

At the breakfast time, Mrs Park looked at Y/n. She has been watching Y/n smiling and giggling for silly things. Unlike yesterday, Y/n is having her breakfast so happily.

"You seemed so much happier than yesterday." Mrs Park smiled at her.

Y/n stopped eating and looked at her mother in law for some seconds.
"Oh... I... I-i feel great today. I-i don't know w-why..." She stuttered and looked at elsewhere but Mrs Park.

"Aigoo... I didn't asked you it Y/nah... I'm happy that you're happy unlike yesterday." Mrs Park smiled at her and continued having the food.

Just then they heard the calling bell ringing. A maid walked to the front door.

After some minutes Mrs Park saw Jimin coming inside.

He bowed at his mom and greeted her.
"Good morning Eomma. "

Mrs Park just nodded and asked,
"Did you had your breakfast?" Jimin nodded his head while saying a yes.

"Then have this Juice. " Mrs Park took a glass and pour some Juice.

"Where is Appa?" Jimin asked before taking a sip from the juice.

"He already gone to the company." Mrs Park said with an expression less face.

Jimin nodded and looked at Y/n, who is having her breakfast silently.

"I'm done, I'll come after washing the plates." Y/n said while taking the plates from the table.

"Y/nah, how many times do I have to tell you to stop doing this. There are maids to do this." Mrs Park said in an 'im-so-done' tone.

"Just go wash your mouth. You don't have to do anything else." Mrs Park demanded to Y/n to which y/n giggled and walked to wash her mouth.

Then Mrs Park calls a maid to clean the dining table and Jimin and Mrs Park moved to the living room.

Mrs Park took the news paper and started reading it while Jimin sat there silently, low-key awkwardly.

Clearing his throat he asked hesitantly,
"Umm.. Eomma... c-can I take Y/n with me. Back to our house?."

Mrs Park looked at him for a second and again looked back to the paper while saying. "No."

"I regret doing it all to her... and I'll not repeat any of that Eomma. Please..." he said almost like pleaded making his mother caught off guard.

After some seconds, she said
"Jimin, I can't let her come with you just because you're regretful about your actions. I want the assurance that you'll never treat her like that." She said in a stern voice.

"Y/n is an innocent soul, that she always forgive you. She is the best decision that you made in your life Jimin. But you were treating her like trash because of your job stress. What could have happened if her parents came to know about all these? Did you think that they will allow her to continue this relation?" He just looked down in guilt and remained silent.

Letting out a sigh Mrs Park continued,
"Your Appa is also like this. Job stress is not a reason to treat your wife like trash. We are not you guy's stress ball." She get up from the couch and leave from there leaving a guiltfull Jimin.