29

As Y/n's wish, Jimin arranged a small party to reveal Y/n's pregnancy to her parents. They only invited their parents, Jungbi and Tae.

After telling the news, Y/ns parents became so happy that her mom almost cried while hugging and kissing her.

Jungbi stood beside Y/n. Tae talked to Jimin while stealing glances at Jungbi.

After the meet up, Jimin's parents bid their goodbyes and went back to their home. Y/n's parents decided to stay there for some more days.

Y/n showed her parents one of the guests room, downstairs.

After that she came back to the living room and saw Jungbi there looking at her wrist watch.

"What happend Jungbiah?" She asked while walking to Jungbi.

"Y/nah its getting late now. I have to go home." Jungbi said in a rush.

"Don't worry about the time. Jimin will drop you at your house door. You'll only go after the dinner. I have informed this to uncle."
Y/n said while dragging her to the couch.

She knows why Jungbi wants to leave. Tae had tried to talk to her in the morning, but she ignored him.

Y/n is trying to settle their problems. She know that Jungbi will try to change the topic if she talk about it.

Anyway, she knew her problem. So she decided to not to ask her about it.

"Did you get any responses from the company that you applied two weeks ago?" Y/n asked to change her mood.

"Yeah. They had scheduled my interview, but I didn't go." Jungbi said.

"Why?" Y/n asked in a confused tone.
"I was not prepared well for the interview." Jungbi leaned back on the couch.

"Are you gonna apply for any job?" Jungbi asked and Y/n shakes her head while saying.

"No. I have asked Jimin about it. He has no problem in it. But I don't know if I can go for a job in this situation." She slowly rubbed her hand on her stomach.

Jungbi smiled and nodded her head.
"I can't wait to see you with a big baby bump." Jungbi giggle while patting y/n's hand, which is on her stomach.

Half an hour later, y/n took some ice cream for her and Jungbi.

"J-Jungbiah..." y/n called her in a slightly tensed tone while having the icecream.

"Hmm!" Jungbi asked while taking a spoon of ice cream from the bowl.

"Umm... c-can you go to the rooftop terrace with me?" Y/n tried her best not to stutter. Jungbi looked at her for some seconds.

"Why?" She asked in a confused tone.

"I... I want to watch the stars." Y/n smiled nervously. Jungbi frowned by hearing her reason. But she smiled at her after some seconds,

"Okay! I'll grand your wish to watch the stars." Jungbi said thinking it's her mood swings.

"Come on Y/nah... Why are you walking like a middle aged woman?" Jungbi said while climbing the stairs.

Y/n was purposely slowing down her steps.
"I-I want to walk slowly... you just go and open the door to the terrace." Y/n said in a demanding tone.

Jungbi nodded her head and skipped one stair to reach the top quickly.

Jungbi opened the door to the rooftop terrace and she felt the cold breeze caressing her face making her hair dance with the rythm of the breeze.

She walked to the concrete bench and looked around to watch the nature. She heard someone walking to her side.