19

They all came to Jimin's dad and mom's house. Mrs Park made her sit on the bed of a guest room.

After some minutes Tae and Jungbi leave from there. Most likely, Tae dragged Jungbi out of there. He just want to give the family some privacy.

"Call me when you leave. Okay?" Tae said to jimin before going out form there.

Mrs Park go to the kitchen to make some juice for Y/n. Jimin sat beside Y/n,

"Baby, I know that I messed up everything. I was not in my senses these weeks. I was really stressed and i was not thinking straight when i did it all. So please forget it and pardon me Y/nah." He said and took her hand from her lap.

"I didn’t wanted to hurt you so deeply. I want to atone for my mistake, so I am ready to get any punishment from you." He said and looking at her eyes he continued,

"If this is my punishment for not caring about you, I'll accept it and wait for your forgiveness." He said and kissed her forehead for some seconds before standing up from the bed.

"I'll call you to check on you. Please do pick my calls." He said before leaving the room.

Y/n Sat there looking at her husband leaving from the room sadly. She was feeling really sad for the things that is happening now.

Her eyes started to get teary and after some seconds silent sobs can be hear from her. She don't know why, but she felt like crying.

Jimin was about to go out of the house when he saw his mom coming with a tray of juice and some fruits.

"Eomma, I'm leaving." He said to his mom.

Mrs Park looked at him a little surprised and cleared her throat before saying in a stern voice,
"Jimin. I'm not trying to separate you both. And I know that she will forgive you very easily, if I let her come with you. I don't want that. You should know her value. And when she ask me to let her go home with you, I'll let her. "

"I know Eomma. And im really sorry for al---" before he could complete his words his mom interrupted him.

"You and your Appa are same. You both care about the company more than anything.  Please think for once about the things happen to your loved ones. You are hurting their feelings.

What might have happen if y/n didn't call Jungbi on that time? What if she had a miscarriage in this pregnancy? I don't even know if she would ever forgiven you if that would have  happened."

Jimin's heart stoped in the thought. He stood there silently.  Mrs Park sighed,
"Make your wife your first priority, always."
She said and leave from there.

Jimin rubbed his face with both hands and leave from there.

Mrs Park opened the room door and became shocked by seeing Y/n crying.
"Omo! What happened dear?" She placed the tray on the table and hugged y/n.

"I-i don't k-know." She said while sobbing on her mother in law's chest.

Mrs Park smiled and patted her hair softly,
"It's okay Y/nah. Call me if you want anything. Eomma will be on the next room."

Y/n looked at her confusedly. "But your room is upstairs."

"Yes. My room is upstairs. But since your here, I want to check on you. So it's better if I shift to that room." Mrs Park said and Y/n denied it.

"No Eommonie, I'll be fine here. And what will Abeoji do if you shift to the room."

"Don't think about him dear. Just look now, we care about them first, every time we make a decision. But they will always think about the company."

Y/n looked at her didn't understand at is she saying.

"It's almost night and he is not here. And today he left the hospital after 30 minutes of his arrival. Because of his 'Important projects'." Mrs Park said angrily making Y/n let out a chuckle.

"He and Jimin are same. They always think about the company only. So just for once, let them taught a lesson." Y/n laughed and nodded her head in agreement.

Mrs Park also smiled when she saw Y/n laughed. She take the tray from the table.

"Now have this juice and fruit. I'll sent a maid and my driver to take your things from the house. And here is your phone, Jungbi give this to me" Mrs Park give the phone to Y/n and leave from there.

Y/n took the juice and drink it slowly while thinking about Jimin.

"Did he eat anything?" She asked to herself.
She really want to call him, but she decided to listen to her mother in law.

TO BE CONTINUED❤

love you : ) ♡