3.

You stood up and picked up your bag . Just as you turned around to go , Jotaro jumped up . He suddenly reached and grabbed your right shoulder , stopping you from going any further . You gasped in shock . He quickly removed his hand , embarrassed .

Turning around , you met his widened eyes with a nervous but thoughtful look . You beamed at him again . He couldn't take it . He looked away . Seeing him get so flustered made you saw 'awh' in your mind . This brief , non-talkative man was now red in the face , like a cherry . You could tell he didn't quite know what to say to you . Feeling happy , you embraced him , closing your eyes and resting the side of her soft head on his chest . For a second , he completely froze .

"Thank you , Jojo" you said , pulling yourself back from him after a few seconds . You looked up at him . "Your smile is lovely , you know . Try not to look so serious ."

"You're lovely too " he said to you .

Your mouth sort of dropped open and your face heated up again . Jotaro just complimented you . That was a surprise . You felt like your head was going to melt . No doubt about it , he was being genuine .

"You've gone red . Good grief . " he mumbled under his breath , pulling the front of his hat down , its shadow hiding some of his face from you .  "What's up with you ?"

"Oh , nothing " you told him , putting on a laugh . You threw up a peace sign . He smirked at it , before turning on his heel slowly , indicating that he wanted you to come with him . 

As you and Jojo walked , you admitted in your head that he was definitely growing on to you and quite quickly , even though you'd only met the other day . You looked up at him as he walked beside you , his define features seemed to be perfectly made , his stern look and his daring eyes both very attractive things about him . You asked him the question .

"How tall are you ?"

"... about six foot five inches ."

"Good grief ."

"Tell me ," he began , still looking ahead . "Do you like animals ?"

Random question , you thought to yourself . 

"I love them ." you told him honestly , smiling to yourself as you spoke . "I have a fish tank at my apartment, actually."

"Oh ? Is that so ?" he answered , sounding a bit more interested .  

He stopped walking . " I have keys to an entire aquarium . Are you free tomorrow afternoon ?"

You thought for a second , trying to remember your timetable . You were available .

"Mhm ." you nodded . 

"Right , meet me there about four o'clock . I've got to go now ." he said , turning around .

"Okay , bye Jojo !" you called out , waving . As you watched him walk away , you could tell that you were going to enjoy this little friendship , if you could even call it that yet , that the two of you had found .