12.

2nd March 2022 - fixed a small error , no new content

-

It was now a month later . Today , you'd came to spend the weekend with your beloved Jotaro .

The both of you were sat in his living room , Jotaro reading a book as you stared at the television , when Jojo's phone rang from the other room .

—-

"Hello ?" he answered .

"It is I , Joseph Joestar !" a voice boomed from the other side of the line .

"So it's you , gramps ." he replied , unimpressed . " Yare yare daze ."

"I haven't heard from you in weeks ." Joseph told him . "Don't forget your old grandfather ! How are things going ?"

"Good , you ?"

"All thumbs up here in New York ! You should visit us sometime instead of being there all by yourself ."  Joseph continued . "Right now , I'm getting ready to go to a very important meeting . Business is doing well as usual . Oh , and Suzie's in the middle of-"

'Jojo , where are you ?' you called, coming into the room . 'Can you help me reach something please ?'

'Give me a minute , I'm on the phone .'

'Okay .' you said , leaving .

"What were you saying ? How's your wife ?"

"Your grandmother's fine ." Joseph snapped , before beginning to chuckle lightly . "Who was that , Jotaro ? Sounded like a woman's voice if I'm even hearing correctly ." Joseph went on . "That was definitely a young woman's voice . Does my grandson have female company ?"

"Have you ever been in a plane crash ?"Jotaro answered back , snickering .

"You son of a- well , what's her name  ?"

" y/n"

"Oh my god ! Any whom , she's a lucky lady to be getting on the Joestar lineage ."

"Tch . Old man , what is your damn problem ?"

"Don't pretend with me , son . I may be old but I'm definitely not stupid . You're telling me you two haven't ?"

"... No ."

"I could do with a great grand child , y'know . Your mom would be ecstatic ... Do you even love her , Jotaro ?"

"Good grief . You know , gramps , I'm surprised you only have one child ." Jotaro joked , a hint of savage in his tone . "Are you sure you don't have another one ? When was the last time you-"

"Fine , fine , I'm sorry ," Joseph stammered , giving up . Their conversation continued .

—-

"Y/n , my grandfather called" Jotaro said , returning to the living room .

You looked up . "What did he say ?"

"He wants me to visit him in New York during the spring break and while we were talking he heard you and now the old man wants you to come too ."

"Mr Joestar wants to meet me ?" you gasped .

"The old man wants to say hello , though he refused to speak to you over the phone when I offered ."

"Oh I see . It's just over a month till spring break , isn't it ?"

"Yeah , we'll be staying at his place while we're there . He's looking forward to seeing us ."

—-

Jotaro sat down beside you and you both watched the crime docuseries playing on the TV with interest .

"Is it just me," you queried thoughtfully , "or is that a star behind your left shoulder ?"

"It is ," he told you . "It's a birthmark from the Joestar bloodline ."

You leaned to take a closer look , observantly tracing your finger along the edges of the star shaped birthmark . Jotaro twitched .

"What ?"

"That tickles ."

"Well that's bizarre to say the least," you commented , standing up to leave before stopping . "Want a pop tart from the fridge ?" she asked him .

"No ," he said , relaxing back into the sofa . "I've never liked them ."

"Oh ? Now that's what I call bizarre ; I've loved them since I was a little girl ." you remarked , a little stunned at the different views on the snack . "What a shame ..." you trailed off , going to the kitchen .

You returned with a pop tart enclosed in a pink wrapper decorated with images of red cherries . It caught Jotaro's eye as he glanced down at it . You noticed .

"You sure you don't want a bite ? "

He hesitated for a moment . You held it up to him and he bit into it , leaning into the back of the sofa to decide his liking . "It's not bad , actually ," he said .

"Of course not , silly !" you laughed , taking a bite . "I thought you'd like this one ."

You happily finished it and went to throw the wrapper in the bin , coming to sit back down .

"Hey , you've got some on here " you said as you brushed the side of his face with your fingers . "There we go-"

As your touch just left his face , Jojo held your hand still .

"Jotaro ?"

He pulled your hand in-front of his lips and kissed it before letting it go and facing to watch the TV again . You moved to sit close and leaned her her head on Jojo's shoulder .

"Our trip to New York is a month away ," he reminded you .

"Makes me a bit nervous ."

"Of what ?"

"Meeting the Joestars ."

Jotaro sighed , patting your head softly with his strong arm still around your shoulder .

"My grandfather is excited to meet you and someone like my grandmother would absolutely love you ."