25. (filler chapter)

a/n : thank you so much for 1K reads ! you may be wondering why i decided to publish this chapter after i'd finished writing the story , and my reason is because i didn't know if it would be worth adding to the story . anyways , please please please vote on the chapters you enjoyed . it'd only take you a second to vote but it would really help me out a lot . 

also , I have a jotaro x reader book called 'Envy' , it's between the reader and 17 year old jotaro . check it out if you want .

****

It was getting late , you couldn't stop yawning . You approached Joseph and Jotaro , who were in conversation .

"Excuse me , Joseph , but I'm going to bed now" you told him , trying to stifle an incoming yawn by covering your mouth . "I'm really tired ."

"Okay , goodnight y/n . I'll see you tomorrow" he said , patting your shoulder .

"Goodnight Joseph , goodnight Jotaro" you waved to the two men and turned around , making your way upstairs .

---

Moments later , Joseph poured himself a glass of red wine . Jotaro lifted a suspecting eyebrow .

"Jiji , are you supposed to be drinking ?"

Joseph chuckled , putting the bottle down . "I may be old," he said , grinning and holding up his glass "but I know good wine . This , it's French wine . Polnareff said it's one of the best in France."

"Pour it up , Jiji ."

The old man put his glass down on the table by him and removed the lid from the long-necked bottle of rosy red French wine again . Pouring the beverage into another glass , he asked his grandson "have you and [y/n] thought of names for the baby yet ?"

"Her name will be Jolyne ."

"What if it's a boy ?"

"I'm sure - no , certain , that y/n will have a girl , and we're calling her Jolyne ."

"Such confidence !" Joseph complimented , putting the wine bottle down . " Here , on three we'll drink together : one , two , three ."

Finishing his glass after Jotaro , Joseph slapped his grandson on the back . "Tell me , Jotaro , how do you like the vines of France ?"

"Another one , Jiji ."

Joseph laughed . "Oh ho ! I knew you'd like this one . I'll have another one myself , actually ."

"Jiji ," Jotaro began , watching the old man refill their glasses . "I want you to speak to the Speedwagon Foundation and get some projects off my schedule so I can work from home for a while ."

"Okay , I understand " Joseph answered , filling his grandson's glass . "I'll put in a word for you and see if I get your practical assignments taken off your course's requirements for the next two years so you can spend time with your family ."

"Thanks," Jotaro said , taking his glass . He downed the wine quickly , to Joseph's delight .

"There you go !" Joseph cheered , hooking his arm loosely around Jotaro's neck . "French wine is the best wine ! Polnareff knows his damn stuff !"

"You can say that again ."

"So , Jotaro" Joseph began , putting his yet-again drinkless glass down . " [y/n] clearly doesn't leave your neck alone , huh ."

Jotaro's cheeks lit up red . His grandfather swung his arm around the back of Jotaro's neck , resting his forearm on Jojo's shoulder . "No surprise, Joestar men always get around with the ladies . I'm a proud grandfather , you know ."

"Hmph" Jotaro grunted , still blushing.

"Dammit , I'm even going to be a great grandfather. You've done well , my boy . Let's drink another ."

---

The next day , you woke up wrapped in a warm sleepy hug from Jotaro like a soft toy hugged protectively to the chest of a sleeping child . You sat up , moving aside a strand of hair from your fiancé's perfect face .

"Morning beautiful" you said softly , caringly caressing Jojo's cheek . In his half asleep state , his closed lips stretched into a small grin , making your heart melt like ice cream . You figured he'd stayed up last night , unlike you , who had went to bed while the party lived on , so you decided to let him rest on . You slid out from underneath the bed sheet and pulled over your head a comfortable oversized t-shirt , keeping on your shorts .

After brushing your teeth , washing your face and fixing up your hair , you took yourself downstairs . Catching your ear , you heard humming sound from outside ; Holly was watering the flowerpots on the balcony ; for a moment , you stood and listened , embracing the sweetness of her voice .

"Good morning ," you beam , finally stepping out onto the balcony . The blonde woman turned around and greeted you with a huge smile . "You're a early bird , Holly ."

"Ah y/n , I put the kettle on , would you like some tea ?"

"That would be nice , thank you ."

You followed Joseph's daughter into the kitchen , where she prepared two cups of tea .

"This tea," she explained , carefully handing you a hot cup, "is Camomile tea . It's good for pregnant women because there's no caffeine ."

You blew on it lightly and barely sipped from the edge of the cup .

After a sip , Holly looked up .

"Y/n , are you happy being with Jotaro ?"

"Mhm . He's so loving to me ."

Holly nodded approvingly . "That's nice to hear . I know you're making him happy too , it's so heartwarming to see . I see the way he looks at you , how he's that small bit happier when you're with him . Now look at me , I'll be a grandma soon . I'm getting old ."

"Oh Holly , don't say that . You look as young as 30."

"Y/n , don't play with me !" Holly laughed , playfully pushing your shoulder as the two of you laughed together in the kitchen . None of you heard him come downstairs and follow the sound of laughter to the kitchen .

"Good morning." Jotaro interrupted . He had a serious case of bed head hair , not changing the fact he was seriously hot . Your lover leant against the inner doorframe of the kitchen door , still sleepy-eyed .

"Ah , Jotaro . You probably want breakfast , hm ?" Holly questioned eagerly . Jotaro shrugged . "I'll do your favourite , eh ?"

"Do what you want ," Jotaro yawned , rubbing his eye with the back of his hand as he left the kitchen . "I had quite a bit to drink with Jiji last night , I'll go check on him if grandma hasn't ended him yet ."

Holly chuckled .