6.

The next morning , you got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth before going into the kitchen . You opened the fridge widely , taking out a box of eggs and a half bottle of milk before placing them on the kitchen counter and lighting the stove . Prepping a frying pan , you then returned to the fridge , took out some vegetables and put them next to the eggs and took up a lighter to start the stove when your phone suddenly rang on the table , shaking faintly from the vibrations .

You answered it and put the phone on your shoulder , pressing your ear down while continuing to cook .

"Hey ."

"Morning , Jojo ! I'm just making my breakfast ."

"Mm ." he responded . "Come to mine later , I'll cook dinner ."

"Okay , I'll see you later . Love you !"

"Love you too ."

You really did love Jotaro .

---

After eating and cleaning up the kitchen , you returned to the bathroom to have a shower . As the warm water ran down your body , you reached for a bottle of shower gel and lathered it onto your skin , smoothing it all across your skin .

You applied a generous amount of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner to your hair , massaging it firmly into your scalp . Eventually after you'd washed your hair and skin , you rinsed off and emerged from the shower . You wrapped a towel around your waist and stood in front of a mirror , drying your hair with a smaller towel . After you'd washed and moisturised your face , you went to your room to dress and laid on the bed , staring at the ceiling . This had been a great week so far .

---

Later , after you'd knocked , Jotaro opened the door . He was taken back for a second , in awe of how pretty you looked .

"You look great ." he said genuinely , holding the front door open while you took off footwear . "Take off your shoes here and come in ."

'I still can't believe I'm here ' you thought , following him through the hall way .

You entered his dining room ; an ample space equipped with a rectangular glass dining table and accompanying cross back black metal dining chairs with cushioned seats . It was set up for two . You hugged him .

---

After you'd eaten , Jotaro smiled at your sincerity as he took the plates off of the table . You did not expect him to be such a good cook . Like , seriously .

"Make yourself comfortable ." he told you as he left the room through a door inside the dining room itself , which lead to the kitchen .

You maundered gaily into the hallway , seeing the doors that would lead to the living room , a bathroom , a laundry room ; and you instinctively knew the door at the end was his room . Approaching it to see it unlocked , you invited herself in .

His bed was quite large but nevertheless neatly kept . A cosy-looking light pastel blue bedsheet covered the mattress , two large plump pillows of matching fabric and design sat at the head . Beside it was a wide, brown dresser : on top of that was a framed photo . You carefully took it into your hand and looked closer while sitting on the edge of his bed . You raised a brow . Was the guy in the dark uniform with the chain ... Jotaro ?

'Why was he in a desert , out of all places ?' you questioned . 'Then there's the question , who are those people and why is that old man holding a dog ?'

You put the frame back where you'd found it and rolled onto your side , seeing a shark poster plastered evenly on his wall next to the bed . You shook your head . Opposite the foot of the bed was a window behind two long dark navy curtains that hung to the beige carpeted floor . To the left of the curtains stood a tall closet , and to the right of the curtains was a work desk , a small lamp , some books and chair . On that desk was another framed photo .

You looked closely at it . Your eyes widened . "Jotaro with his mom when he was a kid ?" you exclaimed fondly with astonishment , putting the photo back where it was before . "That's ... that's just so cute ! And the fact that he keeps it is just even more adorable !"

You proceeded to the kitchen door and peeped around the door to see Jotaro still occupied with his sleeves rolled up wearing his apron . You left for the living room and grasped a remote from the inner corner of the sofa before sinking down and switching on the television , rolling your eyes as a mundane voice droning over quietly playing violins sounded from the TV .

Not long later , Jotaro finished with the kitchen . He went into the living room only to see you completely zoned out on his sofa , your arms and legs spread like a starfish while a documentary played on the television .

"Yare yare daze ," he sighed , crouching in front of the sofa . Tenderly , he lifted you up and hung you over his shoulder before carrying you into his room and laying you down . As Jotaro knelt beside his bed and pulled the sheets to cover your shoulders , he smiled down at you .