11.

Jotaro had already started playing the movie by the time you had put back on your shirt and returned to the living room ; you'd also opted for a small blue pair of shorts .

"Want a blanket ?" you asked , his eyes still focused on the large screen ahead .

"Yeah ."

You got up and left , soon coming back a minute later with a large blanket for the both of you .

After you and Jojo had peacefully watched his favourite movie 'Never Cry Wolf' , Jotaro cooked ramen for dinner while you took a shower . As you two sat down and ate at your dinner table , you paused to inquire more information about Jojo's work .

"So ," you began to say , finishing a mouthful , "What's with the aquarium work , Jotaro ?"

"Well ," he told you . "The aquarium was bought from its previous owners a few years ago by the Speedwagon Foundation who my family are connected to . A lot of the research I do goes towards the foundation's files but happens to tie in with my coursework ."

"Hm" you answered , finishing your bowl . "So what degree level are you going for ?"

"A PhD ."

"That sounds like a lot of work ."

"That's not a turnoff ." he continued . "I've already done work recognised by verified organisations so I'll probably be able to graduate a year or two earlier ."

"You said you're in the Speedwagon Foundation ? I think I've heard of them , actually ."

"I work for them , yes , but my family has always been close to them ." Jojo explained . " The founder was friends with my great grandfather Jonathan Joestar . The foundation stepped in with medical aid when my mother was sick almost 5 years ago . They also happen to employ me . Us Kujos - I mean , Joestars , have always had Speedwagon's aid if we ever needed it. "

—-

You were sat on your living room sofa , reading a book , when Jotaro came and rested his back on the doorframe , folding his arms .

"Jotaro ?" you responded , looking up .

"Bring a coat and come ."

—-

30 minutes later , Jotaro parked and got out of his car , holding the door open for you to do so too . The sun had already began to set so the lighting in the area was more evening gold , only to be dimmed by tall swaying palm trees around you . Jojo put his hands in his pockets and began to casually walk down a series of stone steps fenced by rails , saying nothing . You took the cue and followed . A cool coastal breeze gently brushed your face ; a mild , briny scent was present in the wind . As the two continued , you could soon hear the gentle crashing of waves .

The two of you soon arrived where cool sand was beneath your feet , shells and fragments of such scattered randomly on the grainy floors around . The blue-ish shine of the sea was just ahead and the looming trees were now behind . Jotaro stopped just in front of the shore and took a deep breath of the sea-side air , now taking his hands out of his pockets to stretch his arms wide . You had stopped a few paces behind him , watching how he greeted the vast body of water . He took his hat off , his dark waves free to bask freely in what was left of the sun .

He turned around , calling out to you "what's taking you so long , y/n ?" , sounding a bit impatient . You consequently ran to be beside him . He smiled down at you pleased , before smiling at the sea again . He crouched down , holding up a smooth pinkish scallop-shaped shell to you .

"My , that is a pretty shell ." you gushed , taking it from him . Jojo hummed in agreement , standing back up straight . He put his arm around your shoulder . You loved when he did that . "Thanks ." he told you , both of you staring at the horizon ahead .

"For what though ?"

He put his hand in yours and held it firmly . You lifted your head to see his face ; his teal eyes were shining like a splash of emeralds , his thick brows relaxed as you found herself admiring his beauty once again . He then put his hat on you before smirking meanly and snatching it off .

"Suits me better ." he laughed . You grabbed your hand from his and scowled , snapping your head in the opposite direction . "I was joking , y/n ." he told you , putting it on himself . You immediately reached up to take it off him but he pulled you in and kissed you . Your hands dropped to your sides . Everything was perfect .

Eventually , the two of you continued to stroll along the coast and breathed ocean air , hand in hand , quietly enjoying each other's company , until the sun had set for that day and Jojo dropped you back at your place before going home .