18

You had fell asleep shortly after you and Jotaro had finished , exhausted from the multiple rounds you'd find . Eventually , he came back upstairs to see why you hadn't came downstairs for a while . You were fast asleep , your arms and legs spread out like a starfish as you slept on your stomach, half dressed . He fixed the bedsheet over you and left you to continue your nap , returning downstairs to the company of his grandparents.

Hours later , you were woken by your shoulder being shaken . You slowly opened your eyes to see Jotaro sat next to you .

"Y/n , dinner's ready " Jojo told you , continuing to move your shoulder until you pushed his hand away and sat up .

"Dinner ?" you questioned , pulling a t-shirt over your head .

"Your nap lasted three hours , it's six in the evening" he told you as you dragged on a pair of sweatpants .

—-

You and the Joestar family were almost finished eating dinner , cooked lovingly by Suzie Q , when you suddenly said "I have a surprise for everyone !"

Joseph and Suzie both looked at each other . Jotaro looked at you questioningly .

Joseph smiled . "Really, y/n ?"

You nodded , desperately trying to hide your excitement behind the broad grin creeping onto your face . You were going to finally present to them the star-shaped results of your baking . You couldn't wait to see their reactions .

"Yup ! And it's perfect timing since everybody's almost finished eating anyways . Excuse me , I'll be back" you said , getting out of your seat .

—-

"Surprise surprise !" you sang , walking back into the dining room with a large platter of star-cut brownies in your hands . Suzie gasped , putting her hands on her cheeks , and Joseph beamed warmly at you .

"Wow y/n , what a surprise !"

"Those look great , y/n" Jotaro said to you as you put them down on the table . He stood up , taking you into the comfort of his arms .

"Ahem , haven't you two done enough of that today , Jotaro ?" Joseph sniggered , earning himself a mumbled 'yare yare daze' from his grandson as your face heated up in embarrassment from the comment .

"Oh , y/n ," Suzie smiled. "You are such a sweet girl , thank you . I do hope Jotaro marries you one day ."

"So do I" Jotaro added . That filled you with so much butterflies . You truly loved him .

"On the topic of unity , I have a very important announcement " Joseph began , calling everyone's attention .
"I was on the phone earlier and my dear daughter Holly says Sadao is touring again on Friday so she'll be flying over in 7 days ."

"Sadao Kujo ?" you asked . "Your father , Jotaro ?"

"Mm . He's a musician ."

"The whole family will be here , then !" Suzie pointed out cheerily . "My , it's been what , four or five years since the Joestars have all been in one place together ."

Joseph stood up . "And that's why I'm going to throw a party next week ! I've also invited my friends , including Smokey Brown and Jean-Pierre Polnareff , and staff from the Speedwagon Foundation too ."

"Jean is coming from France ?" Jotaro asked , sounding surprised .

"Indeed he is !" Joseph laughed , a tear rolling from his eye .

—-

A week later , it was the day of the party . Various friends and acquaintances of Mr Joestar stood and sat and talked in the lounge room and hallways and the balcony .  'Wow ,' you thought to yourself , looking around , 'Mr Joestar knows so many people . He even said he's good friends with the mayor ' .

"Y/n , is that you ?" a middle-age blonde blue-eyed woman called out eagerly , running to you with wide arms . She hugged you tightly , laughing  . She took a step back and held your hands in hers , beaming widely  . "So we've finally met , y/n !"

"Finally ! You look so good , Holly , how are you and Jotaro's dad ?"

"Not bad at all , my dear . And Sadao is a busy man , as usual . He often tours away so I thought I'd fly over and see everyone since you and my son are also here ."

"Mom" Jojo said , walking up to the both of you with his hand in his pockets  , dressed a bit more smartly than normal for the Joestar Reunion . Even though he was literally your boyfriend, you felt like you were his secret admirer right now . Everything about him was perfect so perfect , you could have his kids right now .

"Jotaro !" Holly cried out , hugging her beloved son . She clung to him , her feet leaving the floor  . You wondered how Jojo managed to breathe through his mothers excited greeting but thankfully he seemed to be alright . 'Yare yare mom , stop clinging to me like a kid' . She let go , but not before giving her son a big kiss on the side of his face . "Where's papa ? I haven't seen him since I got here ."'

"He's in the other room talking to Mr Brown ."

Holly went to the other room . You held on to the corner of Jotaro's sleeve , pulling him towards you subtly . He looked down at you .

"What's the matter ?"

"Jojo , I don't feel too well" you told him , leaning your head on him . You were feeling a bit nauseous and a little tired .

Jotaro put his hand on your shoulder . "Go and lay down , y/n ."

"Okay" you said , taking yourself upstairs to your and his shared room . You threw yourself onto the bed .

—-

"Jiji , y/n said she feels unwell ," Jotaro informed his grandfather who was now talking to a Speedwagon Foundation staff member . "Do you have any general medicine ?"

"Actually, we might be out of that ."

"Alright , I'll be back ."

—-

You heard the bedroom door open .

"Y/n , we need to talk"  Jotaro says , coming in with a small plastic shopping bag . You were flicking through various channels on the tv . He sat on the edge of the bed .

"What is it ?" you asked , still searching for a good programme .

"I think you could be pregnant ."

You sat up instantly , shocked , looking at him . He was looking back at you .

"P-pregnant ?"

"I mean , after last week , you could be . I picked up a test when I went to get medicine" he told you , taking out a packaged test from the bag . He put it in your hands . "Take this test just incase ."

"Fine , okay " you said , getting up . You didn't know what to think . You knew it wasn't entirely impossible for you to have gotten pregnant a week ago , but you never really thought about it until just now .