14.

"So the newlyweds to-be are here !" Joseph announced as you and your boyfriend were the last to sit at the dining table .

Jojo smiled a bit . "Don't rush it , Jiji "

"Anyways , Holly called me the other day absolutely bursting ."

Jotaro sat up . "She told you before you called ?"

"Mhm , I already knew . Your mother was very happy about it ."

"You two really look lovely together ," Suzie beamed . "And Jotaro , your English is very good ."

"Thank you Grandma."

"y/n , have you ever heard him speak Japanese ?" Joseph asked you .

"A bit , yeah ."

Jotaro sighed . "Yare yare daze ."

"Dammit , I've heard that line so many times ." Joseph huffed . "I do wish Holly was here but your father recently returned from a tour so she told me she couldn't come . Have you spoken to her recently ?"

Jotaro nodded .

---

In the later hours of the evening of your first day at the Joestar residence of New York City , you and Jotaro were relaxing in your room upstairs. Jojo laid on top of the bed reading a book on Marine Ecology while you had changed into a light pair or shorts and a vest before sliding under the covers next to him and reaching for a remote next to you as you sat up to watch the TV mounted on the wall .

"I have a question for you ," Jotaro suddenly announced , still looking at the book as he spoke . You sat up and turned over on your side look at him .

"Go on ."

"Do you like the name Jolyne ?"

"Hm ... it is a very cute name . A bit of a random question , though , but yeah I like that name . Sounds pretty ."

You both later heard a knock on the room's door . Jotaro got up to answer . A few seconds later , he laid back down with his book .

"The old man just wanted to know if we were asleep ."

"Oh okay ."

You eventually switched the TV off a few minutes later and slid yourself under the covers , pulling them to cover you from the neck down as you laid on your side , facing the wall . Jotaro consequently put down his book and switched off lights , taking off his shirt and sweatpants before laying under the covers next to you.

You both fell fast asleep . Jotaro had both of his arms wrapped around you from behind , hugging you closely against his body while his chin rested above your head , and you held onto his arm with both of your hands . Both of your faces were relaxed and unperturbed . The corners of Jotaro's lips curved upwards , making a smile as you two slept . The cover was half fallen off the end of the bed .