4.

The setting was dark . Blue neon lights . Illuminated coral decorated the seabed beyond the window . All sorts of admirable magnificent sea creatures floated and swam at various paces behind the glass of the tank that arched over the walkway and stretched to play as walls . Looking above , a Bluntnose stingray would effortlessly soar across like a shooting star . This was the aquarium. You couldn't stop your curious eyes from gazing up in awe at the beautiful Ocellaris clownfish , the pink and purple and blue starfish , or the seahorses that galloped proudly . Some glided , others dashed , but you thought they were all gorgeous .

From behind , you felt a soft tap on the shoulder and jumped a little .

"Sorry ," Jotaro said as you turned around to see who had touched you . He was in a black tee-shirt , his muscular arms showing , grey knee-length shorts and a dark blue  trainers/sneakers  . Quite different from his usual long scientific-looking coat and hat combo , though he was wearing his hat . "And by the way , you look nice ."

You suddenly looked at what you were wearing , as if to check whether what you were wearing was actually nice . "Oh- ah , thanks Jojo ." you say , regaining your composure . "Where are the sharks ?"

"Well there's a shark up ahead if you follow me down here ," he told you , beginning to proceed down a path . You followed him , away from the tanks , under a dark tunnel into another room , soon stopping in front of what seemed to be a massive window of water .

"Wait here . You'll see it soon ." Jotaro informed you before he rushed off without elaborating further . You was a little bewildered by the unexpected dash , but didn't question it . You moved closer , peering . No shark ? What ? Where did Jojo even go , anyways ? Why did he rush off , you wondered .

A few minutes of nothing passed . You started to grow mildly impatient , tapping your foot on the floor in irritation . Just as you clutched the handle of your bag , you saw something obscure emerging from the far inner corner ; and peered again .

'It really does look like a killer...' you whispered , palms and nose pressed against the glass as you gaped at its arrival .

It became clearer by the second . The colossal creature sailed proudly like a ship , pacing itself leisurely as if with pride or even arrogance . It had a large grey body that seemed deserving to sink to the bottom and smooth-edged , angular shaped fins that effortlessly cut through the water like clean blades . It moved with a slow , swishy approach and triangle-ish as pointy teeth were displayed in its dirty shark grin . 

Descending into the creature's confinement , equipped with a large tank on his back and regulator while wearing a neon-green mask and snorkel as he dived head down into the depths : you just couldn't believe what you was seeing . Now soaked , Jotaro's dark wavy hair became incredibly enhanced as he floated in the water . You eyed his every move in that tank . Almost gracefully , he proceeded towards the corals , waving his scuba diving fins on his feet as he swam down before curling into a ball like a fetus and rotating till his body was the right way up . He advanced towards the renowned 'killer' steadily but with caution . Facing it from the front , he fully extended both of his arms and patted its nose tenderly with both hands . 

You were lost for words . Eventually , he returned back to the viewing room , now back in the clothes he was wearing before .

"Well ? What do you say ? " he remarked as he approached from behind and leaned against a wall .

"That was definitely a surprise ." you commented  . "I must admit , that was pretty impressive , swimming with that thing . I don't think I could do something like that . That made my day , if I'm honest ."

"You're not occupied for the rest of the day , are you ?" he questioned you . You shook your head in response . "Let's walk for a bit." he proposed . The weather's nice today ."

---

Again , you were going on a walk with Jotaro by your side . You now had an idea why his presence made your stomach fill with butterflies . You had fell for him , madly , but then you'd only recently became friends so you tried your best to push those thoughts to the back of your mind .

You both went outside and headed up the street . You both continued beside each other quietly . Not an awkward quiet , but a relaxing one . Jotaro took the lead , going into a rather scenic park , following a paved pathway lined by trimmed hedges on each side . Lush grass that seemed to be clipped . Tall , plentiful trees . Small birds chirping happily in the leaves above . 

Enjoying the stroll , you glanced over to Jojo . To your shock , he had a striking melancholy expression on his face , his eyes downcast to the ground just ahead of his feet as his hands hid in his pockets .

Not sure if it was the right time to show affection but wanting to comfort him , you held onto his arm as you continued to walk .

You certainly didn't notice the tension leave his shoulders , his eyes widening , a small smile appear , his head turn to look at you . Without receiving a warning , you felt his arms lock you into a a tight , warm hug as he gently rested his chin on your head , not saying anything . While you didn't bother to outwardly question it, because the hug felt so good , you were definitely taken by surprise . This was a side of Jotaro Kujo that you hadn't seen much of , but you loved . You almost wanted the moment to last forever .

"Sorry , I just needed to do that ." he apologised , subsequently breaking the hug . "I was thinking about personal stuff ."

"It's okay , Jojo ."

The two of you continued to walk quietly , you still held on to Jotaro's arm . It felt comfortable to do so .

Randomly , he asked "Can I tell you something ?" 

At this point , you were close to melting  . You let out a small but clear "Mhm."

"I enjoy our time together " he admitted , before hiding his eyes with the front of his hat to shadow his reddening face .

"Let's spend more of it together ." you suggested happily , hugging him tightly . "I'm glad I met you , Jojo ." This time , for no reason , you began giggling hysterically  , letting him go in the process . You looked like a mess ; though confused and a little taken back , this secretly amused Jotaro . He held out his hand . You took it . After being helped to stand stable on your feet , you took a deep breath . "I'm sorry , I just couldn't help it."