20

You returned to the bedroom and stood by the side of the bed , holding it behind your bed , saying nothing .

"So , are you ?" he questioned you , standing up . You held out the positive test to him . He took it and looked at it . Then you . Then the test . Then you . His stern expression melted upon realisation .

"Y/n , oh my god ..."

You burst into tears . Jotaro hugged you firmly , rubbing your back as you cried onto his shoulder , sobbing out loud .

"Don't worry , y/n ." he assured you lovingly . "It'll work out . We'll make this work out , I promise."

He tilted your chin upwards and the two of you kissed each other , his hands pulling your waist into him as you gripped onto the sides of his face . You couldn't be happier , even though you were still coming to terms with the fact you two were going to be parents . It bothered you a bit that you weren't married , since you'd always wanted to be married before starting a family , but you loved Jotaro so much and already loved your baby-to-be that you were nonetheless excited for this new journey . You didn't care if you didn't have a ring , as long as you and Jotaro would be in this together .

"Now lay down for a bit more , y/n"

"Okay ."

You laid back down on the bed . Just as Jotaro was about to walk through the door, he turned around .

"Y/n , I love you ."

Soon , you heard a gentle knock on the bedroom door . Joseph eased the door open and pushed his head around the door . "Jotaro told me that you felt sick earlier , I'm sorry to hear y/n" .

"It's just a case of light nausea" you informed him reassuringly. "I'm not terribly sick or anything like that , Mr Joestar ."

"Ah , mm. If you need anything , I'm downstairs in the lounge , okay ?"

---

After resting for a short while , sit up and stretch your arms out . You decide to return downstairs to where all of the guests were congregated . Joseph noticed you almost immediately and approached you quickly .

"Where is Jotaro ?" you ask , looking around . You couldn't see him among any of Mr Joestar's invitees . You frowned . At a time like this , you thought , Jotaro really shouldn't be disappearing . You needed his company . You wanted to be by his side .

"I don't even know that myself , y/n . I haven't seen him . Y/n, let me introduce you to some of my guests until my grandson shows up" Joseph offered , beckoning you with his hand . You nod and follow him .

He gets the attention of a fairly tall Frenchman whose silver hair itself added to his height , groomed to stand up and trimmed flatly at the top . He looked bizarre , to say the least , but not at all like a horrible person . The two men exchanged a few words before Joseph turned to you .

"Y/n , meet my good friend from France Jean-Pierre Polnareff ! "he declared ."Pol , meet f/n l/n , Jotaro's girlfriend ."

The Frenchman raised his 'eyebrows' .

"That tough brat managed to find himself a girlfriend ? Are we talking about the same Jotaro or do you have another grandson , Joseph ?" he joked , before turning back to you . He held out a hand . "F/n , nice to meet you . The name's Polnareff ."

You shook his hand . "Nice to meet you too , Polnareff ."

"So , how long have you and 'Mr Ya-ree ya-ree da-zee' been together ?"

"Four months now ."

"Four , you say ? Wow . I wish you two all the luck and french kissing in the world ."

You snorted . "Tu me fais rire, Polnareff !" [T: You make me laugh , Polnareff !]

Polnareff was almost lost for words . "Parlez-vous le francais ?" he asked . [T: Do you speak French ?]

"Je sais quelques , actuellement " [T: I know some , actually]

"Well , y/n" Polnareff said in English . "That's certainly impressive !"

"I know right !" Joseph added, a hand on your shoulder and a hand on Polnareff's . "You two continue , I'll be around somewhere ."

---

You and Polnareff stood and talked for ages . He told you all about his home country France , how good of a guy Mr Joestar was and various other tales about people he'd met during his travels around the world ; just listening to his stories was hugely entertaining .

Jotaro came up to you two .

"Y/n , I need you to come with me ." Jotaro stated , before turning to his French friend . " Later , Polnareff"

"Not a problem , Jojo !"

---

Jotaro found his grandfather and exchanged a word or a few with him . The three of you walked into the loungeroom .

"Can I have all of your attention for a moment !" Joseph boomed , waving a gloved-hand in the air as the three of you stood at the bottom of the staircase . You wondered what was going on . As the room went quiet , Joseph nodded at Jotaro affirmingly before stepping aside , leaving you and Jotaro alone in the spotlight .

"Good evening to all of you , the Joestar family thank every one of you for being here . Incase you're not familiar with me , I'm Jotaro Kujo , Joseph's grandson" he began . "It's great to see everybody . Now , I doubt a lot of you would be familiar with her so I'd also like to introduce to you all f/n l/n ."

You were shocked that Jotaro would introduce you to every guest at the Joestar family reunion at once , but you smiled and waved meekly at them .

"Now all the necessary introductions are done ," he continued . "I have something more important to say , that I've actually been waiting to say for four months ..."