21.

Jotaro turned to face you . Then , from his pocket , he took out a small black velvet-enclosed box and got down on one knee , opening the box to reveal a Platinum diamond engagement ring . You were lost for words , you wanted to melt , you couldn't believe his actions .

He fixed his gaze into your eyes .

"Y/n , will you marry me ?"

At this point , tears already filled your eyes . Jotaro Kujo literally just proposed to you . You didn't care that he did it in front a couple dozens of Mr Joestar's guests . The intoxicating feeling of elation filled you like helium gas in a balloon .

"I will"

The whole room erupted with applause as Jotaro stood back up and kissed you sweetly , his own eyes letting out watery streaks of happiness as he held you . Joseph came and slapped his grandson on the back proudly (and again a bit hard , like , geez Joseph , this isn't Diamond is Unbreakable) .

Jotaro lifted his hand in the air , urging everyone to revert back to silence . He put his arm around you , pulling you to stand closer next to him . "I learnt of this part recently ," he said , now smiling irresistibly , "but my wife Y/n Kujo is having a baby ."

This time , the whole room clapped and cheered their congratulations for the two of you . Jotaro looked into your eyes , smiling at his wife-to-be and mother-to-be of his first born child . He took your left hand in his and slid on your engagement ring . He held your hand tightly with both hands .

This was the beginning .