Chapter 13

Tao Hong and Liu Lu softly greeted and promptly bowed.

Divine Doctor Pu pointed at the little girl who was lying on the window frame chuckling, her limpid eyes were completely embellished with fragments of cheerfulness that seemed to make her vivacious and adorable, "This is the pitiable and delicate younger sister that you mentioned? I must be dim-sighted from old age. There are arrogant and wilfulness, where is the feebleness? As a matter of fact, she is outstandingly formidable. Look, she even made people run away in panic!"

Yu Pin Yan did not respond but directly strode across the courtyard door and softly called out, "Xiang'er."

The lively little girl who was laughing just now, pursed her lips, blinked her eyes and burst into tears with little reddishness appearing on her upturned nose. She stammered and stuttered out a single word, elder brother. Seemingly appeared very pitiful and if it was not by chance to have unexpectedly witnessed the scene of her making people run away in panic, one would really think she had suffered an extremely huge grievance.

This time, the delicateness could truly be seen. Divine Doctor Pu was startled with the little girl's rapid facial changes skill.

"Elder brother, elder brother, you are back at last. I miss you so much." She cried out with half her body leaning out the window frame and raised both her hands up for a hug.

This was the first time someone welcomed him home with such a warm and enthusiastic manner. Yu Pin Yan's cold and solemn face turned awfully soft, he promptly hastened his steps and yelled, "Don't move. Beware of falling out." He strode into the room and carried the little girl who had been constantly in his mind. Weighing her in his arms, he softly laughed, "Abundant and look very well. Must have obediently eaten your meals."

This affectionate intimacy gave Yu Xiang the illusion as if she had never separated from her elder twin brother. She calmly gazed at Yu Pin Yan for a while then stretched out her hands to stroke his hardened face and distressfully remarked, "Elder brother seems to be getting thinner. This official mission must be extremely arduous."

All the hardships were now considered insignificant with just a concerned greeting. Yu Pin Yan shook his head with a smile and weighed the little girl again before gently putting her down on the divan.

Yu Xiang tugged the lower hem of his coat and pointed outside the window, "Who is he, elder brother?"

Divine Doctor Pu was clicking his tongue in wonder while enjoying the sight of the courtyard filled with flowers and plants. The placement of these flowers and plants were not carefully planned out as they were just simply placed on any available empty space. The plants were luxuriant and flourishing revealing a kind of disorderly wilderness beauty. From the first glance, one would think nothing about it, but the second and third glance onward, one would be captivated by this vibrant sight.

This little girl did have some personality and the courtyard was like its owner. Divine Doctor Pu inwardly nodded his head. When he heard Yu Xiang's inquiry, he walked towards the window and smilingly replied, "I am a doctor who was invited by your elder brother to treat your legs. You can call me Divine Doctor Pu."

Truly shameless, introducing himself as Divine Doctor. Yu Xiang smiled and addressed him, Divine Doctor Pu.

Divine Doctor Pu nodded his head in satisfaction and said, "I do have a rule. I will only treat one person once this lifetime. Originally, I have agreed with your brother to treat you, thus you have used up the one and only chance. However, the Crown Prince was infected with the plague and your brother gave the only chance for your treatment to the Crown Prince. As I have saved the Crown Prince, hence I can't save you anymore as the chances for both of you were already used up. Do you understand what I said?"