Chapter 101

Yu Xiang held back for a moment when she eventually couldn't bear but to turn her head and shed tears silently. Shoulders slumped while immeasurable despairs welled up in the hearts of both Tao Hong and Liu Lu.

Yu Pin Yan heaved a long sigh then exerted some strength to press his younger sister's tender butt to let her feel the hardness of his crotch, "I ask you, is there any elder brother in the world who always can't help kissing his younger sister? Which elder brother in the world would want to possess his younger sister in his dreams night after night? What elder brother in the world would want to marry his younger sister? It has already reached this point and you still merely allow me to be your elder brother. How can I be willing to do that?"

The tips of Yu Xiang's ears were so red that they ought to drip blood but she stubbornly tilted her head and refused to or dared not look at him yet her fluttering eyelashes gave away her inner panic.

Tao Hong was so shocked that she lost her voice and exclaimed but Liu Lu quickly covered her wide-opened mouth and dragged her out in a hurry.

Yu Pin Yan waited until everyone was gone before he grabbed his younger sister by the jaw and forced her to look squarely at himself, "Xiang'er, I don't want to be your elder brother anymore, I want to be your husband. You've reached jiji[1] already. Let's get married."

The rims of Yu Xiang's reddened, "What married? How do you explain to Old Ancestor? In her eyes, we are biological brother and sister, and us being together is precisely incestuous. She can do nothing about you but she will not be polite to me."

Yu Pin Yan narrowed his eyes slightly while the hard object that her butts pressed on bumped her as he spoke with a hoarse voice, "I will let you acknowledge your ancestors first then get married. Once you let Old Ancestor hold her great-grandson as soon as possible, she will have no spare time to get angry. Alright?" Gently rubbing his younger sister's tender butts, his words carried boundless temptation.

Yu Xiang stared at him incredulously, her cheeks were so red they could burn when she stammered, "You, you are shameless!" If her legs were unimpaired, she would have long leapt down as if her butt was on fire.

"Hah~" Yu Pin Yan chuckled deeply. Holding the back of her head with his large palm, he crushed her delicate flower-like lips towards his, licking them over and over again then pried open her snow-white teeth and unrestrainedly explored the sweet warm cavity of her mouth. The savage force seemingly wished to suck her soul out from the throat.

In the beginning, Yu Xiang was still struggling for a little while but it didn't take long for her body to soften while both her hands spontaneously held onto his neck as she gasped hard like a water-starved fish. This was her first kiss in two lifetimes.

However, it was after all an unusual time. A burst of sharp throbbing pain in her abdomen brought back her senses. She grabbed the hair bun on the back of her elder brother's head to pull him away and asked under her breath, "Wait, you mean to say I still have family? Where are they?"

The contentment in Yu Pin Yan's eyes faded slightly as he muttered, "Your parents have passed away...", he briefly recounted various unforeseen changes in the Shen family then said, "You still have a biological elder brother who is currently an official in the Capital."

"Who is he?" Thinking of the crown's hairpin that Shen Yuan Qi gifted, Yu Xiang actually had the answer in mind.

"It's not significant who he is and I will also not let him take you away right now. It's not easy at all for us to be together, so we should naturally foster our feelings properly at this moment. I will arrange for you to acknowledge and go back to your ancestors three days before getting married. Since you both have never met for fifteen years and you also never owe his family the tiniest bit of nurturing grace, you only need to know there is such a person and do not need taking it to heart." Yu Pin Yan's tone was utterly high-handed.