Chapter 15: Escape

We went back to the North Tower as quick as we could and searched the tower for something useful.

"If you didn't visit for too long we would have saved the Wizard!" Why is he suddenly so angry?

"So now it is my fault? Why did you--" I laughed. "You're jealous? You're jealous because Jeremy and I kissed. I knew it. You like me? Don't you Mr. Perez." I smirked.

"That is not what matters most right now." He denied. "We have to think of a way to save them."

"Jonathan's jealous! Jonathan's jealous! Jonathan's jealous!" I sing out loud with a weird dance step.

"Shhh! They'll hear you." I didn't mind him and I kept on singing and dancing. When I heard a swoosh! I turned around to see what happened. No... No! No! No! No!

"Jonathan! No..." tears fell down on my cheeks. Why am I crying? Oh yeah, maybe because he protected me and took care of me. Basically my whole life. (A/N: yes, Jonathan looked after Alexza for her whole teenage years.)

"What did you do?!" I turned around and levitated the the guy who shot him. Anger raged and I started to choke him.

"NO --please-- I--I was only a--asked what-- the Queen---" He stopped talking and breathing. He's dead. I killed a man. I killed a man! Why would I? Oh no. Conscience filled me. I went back to Jonathan.

"Nathan..." I cried. He looked at me in the eyes. Those green eyes. I kissed him goodbye. "Goodbye, Jonathan." I ran to the throne room.

"You son of a--" I choked on my own words.

"Do not speak to your Queen like that! Show some respect." She choked me. I try to speak but I can't. Beside her, I saw my parents, tied up and crying for help. But basically, their help is struggling to live too.

"You--are no--Queen--to me!" I let myself go. And starts levitating everything in the throne room.

"Wow." She claps in a slow motion. "You are more powerful than I excepted." She sits down in her throne.

"You see, I have a proposition for you." She showed me an apple.

"What? You gonna put that in their mouth and fry them like a pig? I don't think so." I growled.

"Oh no. Something far more better and exciting." She smiled. "Have you ever heard of the story of pretty little Snow White?"

"Yes. Everybody has."

"Good, well I am very good friends with the Evil Queen. The one that put little Snow White to sleep. As her birthday gift, she gave me this apple. She said that it put anyone to sleep and can only be awaken by true love's kiss. So, that's why I shot Jonathan, because he loved you. Now, it's Jeremy's turn." She lit the crystal ball. I saw Jeremy in his just sitting on his bed like nothing wrong's happening, but there is something wrong, there was a knock on the door.

"No! Jeremy run! Escape while you still can!"

"You do know that he can't here you, right?" The Queen scoffs.

"Alexza!" I turn and see Wizard Elmor with a portal ready to go. I ran for the portal without hesitating.

"No!" Queen Maria strikes the portal but it was too late, I already went in.