Chapter 32: Unexpected Attack

Jonathan decided to 'impress' me and trained me. I just rolled my eyes as he changed a lot after his so called 'death'.

I walked to the practice pad, and Jonathan did as well. On our fighting stance, he smirked at me. I sighed. This is going to be fun yet annoying.

"Well, prepare to meet your maker. Or whatever they say to each other." He smirked.

I casted a non-verbal spell and waved my hand, a spark of light flashed through my hand but he dodged it swiftly. He smirked.

"That's the best you can do?" I wanna rip the smirk off his face, his awfully cocky today. What is with him? I turned to see Jeremy with a hint of jealousy in his eyes. He got me so distracted that I didn't notice Jonathan casting a spell throwing me off the practice pad. Mom nodded at him.

The proud nod.

Oh this is getting real. I stood up wiping the blood of the side of my lips and levitated the knives and started slashing it to his skin causing him to shout in pain.

"Alexza ENOUGH!" Mom shouted, I looked at her and she was really angry. Oops. I looked back at Jonathan who was wounded badly from all of the cuts I made. I walked to him and apologized.

"Sorry." I whispered. "Here let me help you." I held him to stand up but he shrugged it away.

"I'm ok." He said. He stood up with a groan and went to mom.

I just looked at him, conscience filling me up. I didn't know what happened...

Tears started filling up my eyes and I was at the floor. Crying.

"Alexza?" I heard Jeremy's soft and concerned voice at the other side of the door.

"Go away." I told him.

"I'm not leaving til you open the door." He said banging the door with his fist as he kept on calling my name and requesting to open the door.

Sighing, I opened the door and his eyes met mine, feeling the sudden warmth of arms. I start crying and rubbed circles on my back whispering that, 'It's going to be okay.' I cried into his arms, and it felt like hours. He never left me, he still sat beside me.

"Jeremy," I called him. He looked down.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

He smiled at me.

"I love you more. Promise me never leave me ok? I don't care if my life depends on it, as long as I am with you." His replied, as he caressed my cheek and put his soft lips on mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyo! I know, you can hang me now.

I am SO SORRY SENPAIS! UGH! I'M ALWAYS BUSY! I have to finish my assignments, my projects, we have to practice for a dance contest, and we're hosting an event! I am always so busy! It's killing me, school is killing me.

Anyways, sorry for the short chapter, I just had to post a chapter for you guys! I feel like the worst author ever! I apologize.

But, I just finished watching the Attack on Titan, anime and the movie! (I don't like the movie) hehe. They are just so awesome! But so many people died though. Evil. So for my readers who watch, or read Attack on Titan, *does the salute* we shall fangirl together! wee!

I love you guys!

Are you a #Jelexza or #Alonathan fan?