Chapter 25: Meeting Her Very Own Wizard

I used Jonathan's portal jumper to get into the kingdom. I arrived at my bedroom. My bedroom was huge. I never really had the chance to visit my bedroom before. My bed was in the shade of lavender and it smells like one too. The walls were cream and it had wooden floors and a red velvet couch. My closet was the size of a grizzly bear. It was huge. When I opened it, gowns and dresses were in it. I looked at them and saw a dress that made me awe. It had a pale yellow top and it flows down in a gradient color, from a pale yellow color down to an orange color. It was beautiful. Maybe this was my birthday dress. I was supposed to celebrate it until Queen Maria ruined it. I put it back to where I took it and left my room. I searched for the armories and took a bow and arrow, when I was about to leave the weapons room, I noticed someone following me and I readied my bow and aimed for the target before even knowing what or who is the target. When I turned around, I saw Jeremy. I put my bow down.

"Jeremy, what are you doing here? It's dangerous." I walked to him.

"I'm gonna be fine, how about you? You should have told you were coming here. You left us back there worried sick." He hugged me.

"I'm looking for the Queen. I have to go." When I was about to leave, he held my wrist.

"Don't go, please. I don't want to lose you again." He said with a pleading look. I held his hand.

"I'll be fine." I smiled. "I'll be right back. When I won't come back in an hour, call for reinforcements, ok?" I winked and kissed him in the cheek. I went to Queen Maria's castle.

I don't really remember having a long trip to her castle before. i already passed by a village and a small pub. That wasn't there on the way to her castle. I looked around and asked to a few people to where the Queen's castle is.

"Excuse me, good day. Do you know where Queen Maria's castle is?" I asked at an old man, he was carrying a sack and he looked weary and tired.

"Heading to the Queen's castle are we eh?" He chuckled. "Do you see that pine tree?" He pointed out on a pine tree. It looked different from the others. It had a brownish black trunk. The leaves weren't as green as a cabbage, but they were olive green.

"Yes, I see the pine tree." I nodded with my reply.

"Go to the pine tree and follow the path, there lies the Queen's castle." He smiled.

"Thank you very much." I smiled. "But before I go, do you need any help? You seem like you need help." I offered to help him and tried to carry his bag for him.

"No! I'm fine thank you. Go now, before the sun sets. Soldiers will be out, checking the villages and towns to see if they followed their curfew. Go, now." He commanded and I rode on my horse and headed for the Queen's castle.

I arrived at the Queen's castle and managed to pass a few guards. They didn't even notice it was me". Stupid guards. I walked through the halls of her castle when I found a room. It had these brown doors and detailing at the side of the doors. When I opened it, I found here Wizard's lair. Potions were arranged at the shelves. Spells books were placed at the right side of the lair. A table was at the center of the room. I big black book was put there and a stick leaning at the table. I walked at the table, flipped through the pages and started looking at the potions at the shelves. There I saw different potions, they were written in some sort of language that I couldn't understand. I touched a potion and a man with a white robe popped out of nowhere.

"Please, do not touch those potions, you obviously do not understand the labels. One drop at you skin will either turn you into something, or disintegrate you. Those potions are mistakes. Please, do. not. touch. them." He gave me a looked that made my palms sweat. Beads of sweat were trickling down my forehead. His presence made me nervous. What is with this guy?

"I am Wizard Avan, a high wizard of the West. A recruit of the Queen and her personal Wizard and guardian. Who are you? Which made think that you had the right to enter into my lair?" He glared at me with a fierce look.

"Sorry, I just—I saw your door and it seemed interesting so I went inside." I answered his question.

"You must be on your way home now. Queen Maria is busy with something. Come back next time." He commanded with his husky old man voice.

"I'm sorry, but I won't." I read his mind and knew exactly what he was thinking. He seemed shocked to what I just did and he grinned.

"A telepath. What a surprise." He blew dust to my face and I fell asleep.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N: Hello! Another chapter is finished! Yay! Are you guys team #Jelexza or #Alonathan ? Ship names! yay!!! hahaha! Do you like them? Or do you have a better name in mind? Comment away!

Bye guys!