Chapter 31: Non-Verbal Spells

Training wasn't as bad as the past few days, I managed to master a few spells, practicing my light magic as well. Break was about to start when mom dragged to a corner. I looked at her seeing that her eyes were full of concern and curiosity.

"Mom?"

"What were the spells you were casting when Maria was here?" She asked.

I looked down at my feet, "I--I don't know..." The words barely came out of my mouth.

"Alexza, do you mean that you casted the spell all by yourself?" She asks me with a shocked look.

"I don't know." She took my wrist and walked me to Jonathan. I just kept looking at her unknowingly. Jonathan was talking to Jeremy, when we looked at each other. I looked at those gray eyes, those eyes that pleaded to talk to me but I looked away and walked.

"Jonathan, we need to talk. Now." Mom said and he nodded. Walking to a window, he grabbed chairs and motioned for us to sit.

"This was one of the abilities that she could possess, she can cast her own spells." She whispered, his eyes widened and looked at me to confirm what his brain had registered, I nodded faintly.

"What?" Was all he could say. How is that a big deal? Come on, the Queen made the Concioutus Charm.

"This is the most important thing that could possibly happen to you. Because of this new information, we will need to train extra hours.

"You also need to really be careful. Throwing random words at the Queen is highly dangerous because we never now whatever that spell is. We need to follow the spells that are in the book. You have to use that only when it is an emergency. Do you understand?" She said seriously.

"Ok." I went back to the practice pad and hit a few spells on the dummy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys!!! Chapter 31! Weee!! The end is near so brace yourselves!

So I said that I would make trailer but then I was just like: nah. Too lazy to do it.

Anyways, so sorry for late updates. Super duper busy with school. I know I always say that but it's true though. Always, by I mean always, always.

Hope you like this chapter! Lemme know if you didn't at the comment section! See ya!