Chapter 33: Beating Him Up

I woke up feeling rather great today. I swung my feet off my bed and headed to the bathroom with a smile on my face.

Jeremy kissed me.

My smile widens and I started singing Emotions and apparently my failed attempt of the whistle note made Jonathan wake up.

"Is it just me, or a pig is being slaughtered?" He shouted knocking on the door.

I laughed, "It's just you." I wrapped a towel on my head and a robe on my body, I brushed my teeth still humming the song. As I open the door, I see Jonathan removing his shirt off, ruffled his hair and took a towel from the cabinet. I gulped.

Alexza! Stop being a two timer!

"Like what you see?" He said cockily.

I groaned. "Since when did you become some cocky?" I asked as I opened the drawer, getting my clothes and walked back to the restroom.

"Since I resurrected from the dead." He smirked blocking my way from the bathroom.

"Ugh, move away Jonathan." I looked at him.

"No." He said.

"Stop being so stubborn and move away."

"No." Ugh, now he is being stubborn.

I need to train. I think I am late and mom is going to kill. Then an idea occurred to me, I mentally smirked knowing the my plan will work.

I tiptoed and whispered to his ear, "Move Jonathan."

I heard him swallow. Huh, what do you know?

"N--no." He stuttered. I looked back at him only seeing smirk. "Make me." He whispered in my ear.

"Fine." I slowly slide my hand to his chest feeling his heartbeat, and it was really fast. Making my hand trail down to his hand, I smirked. I twisted his hand, elbowed him and shoved him off the door. He was at the floor groaning as he rubbed his hand.

"Since when did you become so violent?" He coughed.

I just chuckled at his retort and replied, "I didn't know I had the ability to make your heart beat really fast." I grinned as I turned the doorknob and closed the door.

-TIME SKIP brought to you by Jonathan's beautiful abs.-

It was already afternoon and I felt like my lungs is being ripped out off my body. Mother didn't want to take breaks, after the surprise visit of the Queen.

Today was training for hand in hand combat.

"She doesn't really need the training." Jonathan said and everyone was shocked at his sudden words. Knowing that he was one of the best combat fighters(if that's a term people use). "She beat me up awhile ago." Now that made everyone stop what they're doing and looked at me.

"Nothing grand really." I chuckled nervously.

"Jonathan and Alexza, at the pad now." Mother orders

"Tch." He dragged himself to the pad and I suddenly became nervous, after all he is on the best fighters. He positioned into the fighting stance, I followed him.

"Now!" As he saw that I ran to him, he dodged easily making me run towards a bunch of pads. I groaned. I turned and saw people snickering.

He did this on purpose. He wants to show people I'm helpless without my powers, this is his forte. But I'm not letting him get away this time.

I stood up and defended myself. I studied him first. Like before he punches, he moves his left foot forward, when he was about to punch me, I kicked his left foot causing him to fall.

I locked myself onto him and elbowing his face. He winced.

Whoops, sorry.

I was about to punch him when mom stopped the fight. I leaned forward to him and apologized in a whispered tone, as I stood up I saw Jeremy looking at Jonathan with pure jealousy in his eyes.

"I'm heading to my room." I said and walked back to the North Tower. I heard footsteps, probably Jeremy. But when I glance at the back it was a tall person.

Oh smokes.

I quickened my pace and closed the door. I sighed. I slowly peeked outside again and I knocked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hellooo!

*readers causally stabs me to death and hides my body in an underground cellar.*

I am so so so sorry!!! :( I haven't updated for a very long time. I am so sorry. :( next week is exam week. And then I have a mountain of assignments but I wanted to update for you guys.

Thank you so much for supporting me! Thank you for being so patient. Thank you thank you thank you!

I have an announcement on the next chapter's author note and it will get you pumped up! So stay! Haha!

Love y'all!

<by the way the second book will be Updating faster than this book. Hehe>