Chapter 27: Concioutus Charm

I went back to the secret tunnel with Jeremy. I just really want to end all of this, we should really come up with a plan. A proper plan where no one dies.

"Let's go find the others." I whispered while looking for someone at a dark hallway.

"Ok. But, where are they?" Jeremy looks around as well.

"I don't know. But, just in case." I made eye contact an he understood it as well. I tried to the Charles Xavier thing, you know the using of another person's vision to see what was happening.

"They're in the kitchen." I stated.

"Kitchen? What were they doing in the kitchen?" Jeremy asks me.

"I don't know." I answered. "Come on." Running and trying to avoid the guards, we went to the kitchen. I opened the door and saw my parents, Jonathan and everyone else surrounding Wizard Elmor. We walked to see what's happened.

There we saw the Wizard bleeding. There was sudden pain in my heart. She would dare hurt him?

"My dear Alexza, I know what you're thinking. It is not Queen Maria's fault." He whispered for he did not have enough energy to talk much.

"Then who else would do this?" I scoffed.

"You." I froze to that reply. Why would I hurt Wizard Elmor? I stood there speechless with eyes all darted on me, looking for an answer as well. But I couldn't think of an answer.

"But, you were different. You were mad, angry, and kept saying that it was your parent's fault why you didn't live a normal life." He coughed. "I thought about it, then a theory came to me. I think it might have been the Concioutus charm. Queen Maria, with the help of her mentor, created a spell that can bring the worst out of a person. There, they will be angry, and all of the bad things they kept to themselves, they let it out together with powerful magic that I haven't seen before. Only people who use Black Magic can create spells."

"But there is something special that I have discovered while I was training you. You have the ability of using Black Magic. Which is rather extraordinary and also quite dangerous when not controlled. Now I have answered the same question people asks why you were The Chosen One. You have an ability that is very rare especially when both of your parents are born with Light Magic." He continued.

"So, what am I supposed to do?" I ask him. Looking at the palms of my hand.

"It would be much better if you would keep it to these people in the circle only. This secret does not go beyond this circle." He commanded. "Now that the Queen's soldiers are out everywhere looking for you, you must be kept safe. Do not wander around the castle's corridors if you're alone. It is best if someone accompanies you." He said, I nodded in reply. Jeremy and Jonathan walked with me to my room.

"Well, goodnight to both of you." I smiled and gave each one of them a peck on the cheek. Jeremy left while Jonathan stayed behind. There was awkward silence between us. I cleared my throat and he went off from his daze.

"Goodnight, Jonathan." I faced the door and opened it but he placed his hand on my waist which cause the hairs on my back stand up. I hate that tingly feeling. I turned around to face him.

"See you tomorrow." He whispered and gave a kiss on the forehead and left. What was that about?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEYO! Oh my goodness gracious! I know it has been a very very long time since I updated. I am super busy with school even though some of you are at home watching movies and drown yourselves with food. (guilty as charged here) but finally! with the grace of God, I finally updated the story.

I hope you were really patient,and if you are, thank you. For being so patient with me.

I'm still busy with school, but I hope I will find time to update a chapter. Thank you!