Chapter 37: The Unknown Spell

I hate my life. This is so tiring, second day of hardcore training, and I feel like crap. My hair is always oily, my skin feels sticky from the sweat. I think I have gone tan from laying under the sun for two days now. And the last good meal I had was the breakfast in bed Jean had for me.

"Could we please take a break?" I groaned looking at Jasmine.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Five minutes." She said and I basically ran to the kitchen grabbing food from the cabinets.

"Woah, calm down. Wouldn't want you dead before we could ever defeat Queen Maria." Jean chuckled, I rolled my eyes at his retort.

"Your sister is killing me." I said as I drank the water in one gulp.

"Tell me about it." He snorted. "I'll tell her to give you a longer break." He stood up and walked towards her sister.

I was there sitting at the bench thinking about everyone who was worried about me. My mom, Jeremy, Jonathan. Yeah sure, Jonathan's cocky nowadays but I really them. The last encounter that Jeremy and I had was the kiss and it made me smile like an idiot.

"Wow, I didn't know I would has had effect on you." Jean smirked and I chuckled.

"So, what'd she say?" I asked.

"Well, she was angry about me letting you take long breaks but she said it's ok." He smiled.

"What's the deal with your bossy sister anyway?"

He sighed. "Queen Maria."

"Yeah I know, you said you're helping me defeat her." I am being really eager about these mysterious twins.

"She's our mom." He simply stated. And he wasn't really affected at all and there I was my mouth hanging open fearing that flies might come inside.

"What?" was all I could say after hearing such a shocking information.

"Nothing grand really. She's our mom, the evil mom who threw her kids away because she too busy with her majestic throne and power." He sneered.

"But,"

"Let's just drop it, ok? I just hate her and Jasmine does as well. I don't like talking about her or ever hearing or saying her name." He said simply.

"Ok." The whole break made me quiet as tons of thoughts were running through my head.

Why didn't my mom tell me that the Queen has kids, heck twins for Pete's sake.

"Come on Alexza. Time to train." Jasmine called for me interrupting my thoughts. That's when I snapped.

How dare she? Queen Maria has no right to throw away her kids for power! That is so selfish of her. She has no heart. Sudden anger came boiling in my body.

I was walking at the practice pad, and just seeing the twins makes me feel really bad.

I was muttering random words when the clouds started turning dark, lightning was cackling and wind started blowing hard.

How dare she play with these twins? How dare she try and ruin my life? Letting me eat a stupid apple! My life was ok until she came along. I was peaceful. I hate her and her stupid little lies.

I walked out the field, anger was taking control of my body that I couldn't even hear the calls of name. Jean and Jasmine couldn't even stop me from my rage.

I hate that stupid Queen.

And I am going to KILL HER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey! Chapter 37! 3 more chapters till the end!

How do you like Jean and Jasmine? I like them. :) so far they are my fav. characters to write.

Anyways, hope you liked this chapter!

#TheDeepSleepComingSoon