Chapter 7: Training

Alexza

We went through the portal and when we arrived at the place, it was the place that I dreamt of. The dark hallway was when I was being chased by huge men. And we were standing at a door.

"What are we doing here?" I ask.

"Ok. I am Jonathan Perez, I am your guardian. I am tasked to look after you after maid Kim, your past guardian was killed by a--" He stopped himself and crouched being cautious about something and he pulls me down to crouch too. "Listen, you have to believe me because if you won't you might not live. You're in grave danger." He whispers to me.

"Seriously? What I can't believe right now is me having those voices in my head and seeing floating objects and now, you being my guardian? Is this some crazy dream? Because if it is, I really need to wake up right now." I looked at him in disbelief. He may be gorgeous, but he's crazy. Crazy gorgeous.

"Those are your abilties. Don't worry, I will be teaching you how to control your powers. But for now, we need to go to the north tower to see the wizard, if he's still alive." He stood up and walked to the dark hallway carefully and he kept looking around making sure no one was around or else we would be caught.

Wizard? Powers? Guardian? Yep, this is some crazy ass dream. We walked for minutes and finally went to this really tall tower. when we opened it, we saw a wizard that looked like Gandalf. Well, Gandalf is a wizard right?

"Wizard Elmor." Jonathan walked to the wizard and bowed with respect. "This is--" the wizard cut off Jonathan and walked to me.

"Princess Alexza I know. It has been a very long time." Wizard Elmor hugged me.

"Uhh hi." I said awkwardly. An old man with a pointy hat and a stick hugging me? That is beyond strange.

"I'm afraid she has discovered her abilites Wizard Elmor." Jonathan said.

"She has?" The wizard's eyes widened and looked at me.

"But she doesn't know how to control them, this may take years of practice and training, and the Perazbanians are looking for her already." Jonathan added.

"Well, we must waste no time and start training but first, you must get some rest. The castle isn't safe, they are still here. Waiting for you. Stay here in the tower and we'll be starting training tomorrow." Wizard Elmor said. He murmured somthing and a bunk bed appeared near the window.

"Your highness," Jonathan fixed the lower bed for me.

"Thank you." I lied down and stared at the faint light at the window. Everything that happened today was so surreal. But what made me worry the most was my parents. They didn't know where I was today. They're probably looking at an empty hospital bed right now. And I doubt that they had a signal here, this place is medieval. So I shut my eyes close and drifted off to sleep.

*****
The sun was shining in my face which made me wake up. I head the voice of the wizard talking to a huge guy which may be a Perazbanian. He looked quite similar to the guy who almost abducted me at the hospital. I listened to their conversation as I pretended to sleep.

"We must capture her now." The Perazbanian commands.

"No, she is not yet ready. She must be ready. Give her a month. She will be ready." The wizard requests.

"Wizard Avan will not be pleased with the information Elmor. He will be angry." The Perazbanian replies.

"I said do not worry!" He cried. "She will be ready in no time. She just needs to not be feeling pressured from the news that I am about to say." He banged his scepter.

"Ok. One month, Wizard Avan will wait." The Perazbanian left.

I stretched and pretended that I just woke up. He exhaled.

"Alexza, you're awake. What do you want for breakfast?" He asked.

"Oh, just hot coffee please." He zapped something and created coffee. "Thank you." I sipped the coffee.

"Let us start." He cleared up and made a space and zapped my coffee. "The first thing to do is clear your mind." He said as he hummed.

"But you just blasted my coffee gone." I said.

"Clear your mind." He didn't mind what I said and continued humming. I didn't have any choice but I just sat down and tried clearing my mind. And surprisingly, I managed to do so.

"And..." My mind was peaceful. When I opened my eyes I saw the books and even the wizard floating. My mouth hung wide open. I can't believe it's happening again.

"Wave your hand, Alexza." He said while floating.

I waved my hand and the object and him followed as I waved my to the left or to the right.

"That is what you call levitation. You can control them. Now put me down." He said.

"I don't know how." I waved my hand downward. The objects and himwent down. Wow.

"Now the telepathy must wait. Yiu must have a lot of energy and time to master it." He said.

I played with my levitating powers when I accidentally hit Jonathan with a book.

"You must not play with your powers Alexza." He moaned as he rubbed his head.

"Sorry." The wizard and I snickered.