Chapter 22: The Explanation

Jeremy

The wizard that accompanied Alexza came to my house was not wearing a robe but just wore a simple suit and tie. He wouldn't come to my house unless something happened.

"Please do come in." I gestured him to sit at the couch. "What happened? You wouldn't have come here if something happened to her."

"Yes, something did happen. We came to The Queen's castle and we were so close in defeating her, but Alexza was stabbed with poison arrow. But she is feeling fine now." I don't think she'd be fine with poison killing her. Let alone a place with no doctors and equipment.

"She just needs some rest." It made my nerves calm down a bit.

"Unfortunately," Oh dear, what happened. "She needs to forget everything that happened."

"What do you mean? Would she forget me?" I ask him.

"Oh no. We would just give her a missing piece in her puzzle." He replied.

"What's the catch? You wouldn't be talking about it unless there is a catch."

"Yes, there is a catch. She would loose her powers." He said. But, her powers are her gifts, why would they want to take it away from her?

"Where is she now?"

"She is at the castle, resting well. But when she comes home, she would loose her powers and her memories about us." He said.

"Why would you want to take away her powers? She's special."

"Yes, she's very special that she could turn back time and may destroy history." What? Wait, he caught me off guard here, she could turn back time?

"Why don't turn back time and just stop The Queen before she harms anyone." I suggested. It wasn't really a bad idea.

"You don't understand the way magic runs there. Now, please do me a favor, protect her and distract her while we figure out a way to destroy Queen Maria. Do not do this for us, do it for her. She doesn't know what we are planning. Please, when this is done, make her happy. Protect her. She is very special. She is The Fairest of Them All." It was just so painful. Taking a puzzle piece from her life is really hard to do.

"Ok. I will. At least give her something to remember you." I said.

"I will." He nods. "I shall go back now, they're waiting for me. Goodbye Jeremy."

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: another wonderful chapter for all of you! For the short chapters, I wrote them on my phone, but for the long-ish chapters, I wrote them at my phone. So Sorry about that. I was thinking that this book will only be 30 Chapters cause I'm busy on a new book. So, YAY!! <3