Chapter 35: The Blue Liquid

He was probably a year older than me and he had dirty blonde hair with the bluest eyes ever. He smiled.

"Good evening your highness." He bowed politely.

"Good evening." I greeted.

He extended his arm and I took it. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my arm. Before walking, he handed me a little glass with blue liquid in it. I looked at him, confused.

He chuckles. "You have to drink it first, so that people won't recognize you. Trust me, you will want to drink this."

I looked down at the glass hesitantly but drank it. It actually tasted delicious, it tasted like strawberries every though its color is blue. I went inside my closet and looked at myself. I saw a different person. She had brown hair but at the bottom, her hair was blonde. She had eyes as green as the grass. I walked slowly and he smirked.

We walked to a hall and we reached at a ballroom with tons of people in the room.

"Oh, and if people asks, your name is Melody." He whispers in my ear, I raise an eyebrow.

"Really?" I chuckled. He just smiles.

This guy sure loves to smile.

Everyone, looked at us and I just stood there frozen. Why are they all looking at me? But then I feel a sudden warmth around my waist, the boy wrapped his arm around my waist.

I had a sudden boost of confidence and I walked with poise to the center of the ballroom.

"May I have the dance?" He took my hand and went started waltzing.

"What's your name anyways?" I ask him.

"Jean." He replies.

"Jean..." I whisper. "Do you know that girl?" He followed my gaze to a familiar short blond haired girl.

"Oh, she's my sister." He said. That explains the blonde hair. "Jasmine."

I nod. A few minutes later, we finished dancing, and everyone started sitting to the chairs, Jean and I sat beside each other, when I saw a familiar set of steel eyes looking at me, Jeremy. He was really handsome in his black suit. He was sitting beside, oh crap. Jonathan. Oh dear, please kill me now.

"Ale--Melody, are you alright? You look pale." Jean asks me. I gave him a smile.

"Yeah, excuse me, I just need to go to the restroom." I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself. The stranger who is me. My bluish-green eyes were replaced with pure green eyes. My once black hair is now brown with a touch of blonde. This girl, who is not supposed to know the two boys. I washed my hands and sighed, waking out of the restroom, I bumped into someone. Yay.

"Oh sorry." I mumbled.

"Nah, it was my fault." I looked up and it was Jonathan. Ugh great. He grinned and walked to the men's restroom.

I sighed again and walked to our table.

Jean looked at me to confirm if I was okay, so I gave him a smile and he smiled back. Someone tapped me in the shoulder, I looked and saw Jasmine smirking.

"Liked my surprise? I would've picked the teal blue dress though." She shrugged.

Seriously, these siblings has talking gestures. Jean can't stop smiling and Jasmine shrugs and smirks.

"Yeah." I agreed. "But it was big for me though."

I started eating the delicious steak. Jean, Jasmine and I were talking about random things when someone started clinking the glass, My mother.

"Good evening to all of you. As you know, my daughter, The Chosen One was abducted two weeks ago, and no one knew what happened to her. A friendly meeting was held with Queen Maria..."

Tch. Friendly.

"And she said it was not her doings. If you have seen my daughter, please do tell us, and you will be rewarded gratefully." She sat down and murmurs started floating off in the air.

I sat there. Without everybody knowing that I was The Chosen One, expect Jean and Jasmine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: YAAAY! An update again! Hallelujah! Woo!

#TheDeepSleepComingSoon