Chapter 38: Coming back and Getting ready for The Battle

I got much better than the past two days. My stance (because they said that if you can't have stance, casting a spell wouldn't cause too much damage, because this is Black Magic) and also they got to teach me to control my own spells that I manage to make, they decided to make a spell book for me. I was kind of nervous to go back to them, they said that they only kept me to train me, it was for a good cause. And I promised them to beat the ass of Queen Maria for them.

"Are you packed?" Jean was leaning at the door frame.

"Yup." I smiled and sighed. He laughed.

"It's ok. I know you'll miss us." I rolled my eyes. "But, show Maria that we are also capable of things she does as well. Don't make her proud, gloat to her that we were the ones who trained you, ok?" He ruffled my hair.

"Hey!" I fixed my hair, and smiled again. "Don't worry, I will." I took the small bag they handed for me.

"So you know the transporter spell you created right?" Jasmine shrugged.

I nodded. I took the spell book and casted the transporter spell, opening a portal and jumped in it.

I arrived at the castle but it was really quiet. Maybe they're at the training room. I decided to wear something more suited for training. I unbuttoned my shirt but I heard a creak of a door.

"Hello?" I peeked out decided to flick a ball of fire in my palm.

"Alexza!" Jonathan saw me and hugged me right away. "We were so worried. Where have you been?"

He was... only wrapped in a towel.

I stood there with my mouth hanging open. This is weird. I zapped him.

"Ow!" He rubbed his arm. "How do you know that spell?"

"I was kept to be trained. That's why I was gone for two days." I said putting my hands on my hips. I threw him clothes and he chuckled. Walking out of the room I couldn't help but smirk at his cute face. Wait, cute? Ugh. I am so weird right now. But then again, I'm always weird.

"Surprise..." I muttered and walked to a bench and closed my eyes.

"Alexza?" I opened my eyes and saw Jeremy running towards me. "You're back! I was so worried. Where have you been?" He asked. Everyone was circling us.

I smiled and kissed him at the cheek. "Training. I missed you too." I just buried my face at his chest.

"So, who trained you? Surely you haven't trained by yourself." He teased.

"The twins did. Jean and Jasmine." I said and I looked at my mom hoping that she knows that Queen Maria has twins. "Mom, do you know them?"

"No dear, doesn't ring a bell. Who are they?" She asked.

"They're Queen Maria's son and daughters. Twins." I looked at Jonathan shocked, how does he know?

"How do you---"

"They were my friends." He shrugged. "They were actually helping me look for you." He walked to me and dragged me to a corner with my mom.

"Maria has twins? How come I did not know this?"

"Because she left them for power. When she knew that one of them weren't going to be The Chosen One, she left them not caring a bit about those two." I explained.

"But, why? I am her sister. I'm supposed to know about this." She sighed. "Where are they? They wouldn't be far, they need our help."

"No actually, we need their help. They were the ones who trained me, that's why I was gone for two days." I replied. "They couldn't help us because no matter how bad she did to them, they still love her. But they said I should give the Queen a good kick in the---"

"Language, young lady." She glared at me and I smirked. "So, what are the new things you've learned?"

"I learned how to control my powers. You know, the one that I could cast my own spell." I stated and a her mouth shaped in an 'O'.

"That's good. That I couldn't help you. But the good magic I ca--"

"Mom." I sighed. "If we want to defeat the Queen, we have to cast my spells of my own."

"You're right..." She sighed as well. "But train with those." She smiled faintly, I nodded.

"I'm going to rest now." I smiled and started walking to the North Tower.

"I'm going with you." Jonathan said and he walked with me.

"So, what do you think about the twins?" He asked me.

I grinned. "They are awesome."

He gave me an amused smile. "That's good. Yeah, in my opinion, when I met them they were kind of. Emo-ish." I chuckled.

"They weren't really. They were at a huge castle. And then my room has this close that has a huge closet filled with different kinds of gowns. I wish I had that back home." I sighed remembering the varieties of dresses at the walk-in-closet.

"Really? Because the last time we met, they lived underground. At the commoner's village." He shrugged.

What? But they lived in a castle, with many servants and---

"They used the spell I taught them." I murmured.

"What?" He stopped and he looked at me curiously.

"They used the spell that I taught them. Remember that I have this ability to cast my own spells? Well we kind of made spells together, you know help them name those spells. Maybe they used the spell that once I accidentally hypnotize Jasmine, mate they used it on the people." I explained.

"Maybe, just don't judge them right away. You know how their mom treats them."

"But they still love her." I shrug. "Maybe they will do anything to please their mom."

"Maybe." We continued walking to the North Tower till I tucked myself and had a good nap.

*****
The next morning, it was The Battle. They got armors, weapons in the training area and mom, Jeremy, Jonathan and I were at the North Tower getting ready. Mom had this special armor made just for the four of us, a kind of armor that doesn't damage your body even spells. Which is awesome.

"Here let me help you." I walked over to Jeremy who was struggling with his armor.

He smiled faintly. "Thank you." I nodded. I was about to walk away when he softly grabbed my left wrist and said, "Hey, be safe ok?"

"I will. Don't worry, I'll live. I promised the Wizard that everyone's effort want be in vain. His death as well. He trained me well." I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I finally had the energy to update. Thanks to my friends who always supported me. :)

Here's a filler chapter  for ya'll. :)