Chapter 17: Poison takes Over

Come on, Alexza! Fight it! I try to fight the poison running through my body. But I just can't.

Trying to keep my eyes open was really difficult. It was more difficult than ever. Before I shut my eyes, I saw the Queen beating the hell out of Jeremy and he couldn't fight it. He was not built for fighting a Queen that is just so cruel. Tears fell, and I still try to fight the poison. When Wizard Elmor appeared. I felt hopeless and weak. Maybe I'm not as strong as they say I am.

"Jeremy..." I whisper hoping that he could hear me.

He coughing and he spits blood out of his mouth. Bruises all over his body. He gave up. He laid there. Also trying to fight the pain. I reached for his hand.

There is no way I am dying like this.

I couldn't bear the pain. It was killing me. The poison was flowing in my body, beating and tying my veins together.

"Alexza..." He held my hand. A smile flashed in my face. I have to fight it. I have to.

Jonathan would be so upset when he's sees me like this. So many people have died already. I couldn't let that be in vain. Wizard Elmor struggles as he fights the Queen. She is no queen. She will never be.

"Good people are just so weak." She lets out an evil laugh.

Good always wins.

I managed to fight the poison a little bit.

'Fight it Alexza!' I thought in my mind. I am not letting this stupid Queen beat me up with an apple. Hell no! I stood up. Every move I try to make, the poison took over my body. But I tried standing up.

"No..." the Queen stopped the battle and stood there speechless. "No no no! The apple is supposed to work! It's supposed to work!" She wails in frustration.

"So much for an apple." I tried staying strong though the poison still kept killing me. Anger rose up to me.

"Killing Jonathan, beating Jeremy, taking my parents..." I said. "You, crossed the line lady!" I choked her.

"This--is not--over yet." She zapped herself lost. My legs felt weak. Poison took over my body and I fell to the ground.

"Alexza!" Wizard Elmor comes to me and my parents.

"Oh...my poor poor daughter." My mother cries. This is the first time I saw my real mom.

"Mom." I smile.

"You'll be fine, okay?" She says brushing the hair off my face.

"Ok." Everything went black and I fell into a sleep like death. Hoping that Jeremy would come and wake me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey guys! Sorry the very very late update. Since it's summer, I finally had the time to write some new chapters! I had just been so long!

Who do you think would wake Alexza up from her DEEP SLEEP? Jeremy, or someone else?

Bye guys!