Chapter 23: He's Back

Alexza

I was on my way to the park because Jeremy and I decided to have a family picnic. My family and his are going to have a picnic. Which is awesome. I just wore a polka dot skater skirt and a white crop top for the picnic. I was driving my way when a man blocked the way. I pressed on the brakes. The man stumbled and moaned.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I didn't see you. Are you ok?" I checked on him to make sure he's okay.

"A guy this handsome?" He looked at me and smirked, but the smile faded away when he stared at me. "Alexza? You're ok!" He hugged me out of nowhere. Am I supposed to know this guy? A guy with a very good looking face? I'm not gonna forget that face.

"I'm sorry, but. Do I know you?" I looked at those green eyes.

"Oh no. They wiped your memories again." He said.

"Wiped my memories? I am so sorry but I think I hit your head pretty hard." I said with a chuckle.

"My name is Jonathan Perez your highness." He bowed at me. Your highness? Yup, I really hit this guy on the head pretty hard. But he does seem familiar.

"Jonathan, doesn't ring a bell." I said.

"I know. But, can I talk to Jeremy? I need to ask him something. And I think you're on your way to see him." He said.

"Yes. I am on my way. Do you want a ride?" I asked him and he nodded in reply. When I accompanied him on the passenger's seat, he moaned.

"You are hurt. Let's get you to a hospital." I said as I turned on the engine.

"I'm fine. Let's go." We drove to the park.

*****
We arrived at the park and I can already smell mom's signature meal.

"Alexza! And, who is this guy?" Mom asked.

"This is Jonathan, he said he's a friend of Jeremy's and wanted to talk to him." When I mentioned Jeremy's name, he turned and saw a smile on his face.

"Alexza." He kissed me on the cheek.

"Jonathan said, you're his friend. He said he wanted to talk to you." I said.

"Jonathan?" He looked at the guy. "You're here." He said.

"We need to talk." Jonathan said.

"Sure." They walked together and stood by a tree. It bothers me, the look on their faces while talking was serious.

"Honey, food's ready. Please tell Jeremy." His mom said. I smiled and walked towards them.

"Alexza."

"Food's ready." I said and shot a glance at Jonathan.

"Ok, Jonathan, want to join us?" He asks.

"Nah. I'm good. Elmor is probably looking for me now." He said. "See ya." He smiled and left.

"Who was that guy?" I ask Jeremy.

"He's, a friend." He put his arm around my shoulder and walked to the picnic table.

"Oops." I looked at my little brother.

"What?" He looked at me with a chicken inside his mouth.

"First person who touches the food says grace." I replied.

"Right." John prayed and our families ate together.

We really had a great time. Talking, laughing, sharing stories.

"John's asleep. Please put him in the car." Mom said, she handed me my little brother. He doesn't look so annoying when he sleeps. I put him in dad's car.

"Well, guess you better go now." I heard a familiar voice. I turned and I saw Jeremy.

"Yeah, he knocked out." I laughed.

"I had a great time tonight." He put his arms in my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Me too." I hugged him. "Goodnight." I whispered to his ear and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. He smiled.

"I want to give you something." He took out a necklace. It had a moon that had carvings on the inside. The necklace was so familiar.

"Where did you get that?" I looked at him.

"Somewhere?" He put the necklace around my neck. Then, I fainted.

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hello! Another chapter.

What do you think happened to Alexza? She said the neckalce was familiar. Would her memories ever get back? Would they win the fight against the Queen?