Chapter 28: Black Magic

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. I am so tired. Remembering what the Wizard said last night made my palms sweat. Black Magic? Why can I use black magic?

Thinking that breakfast would make me feel better, I wore my morning slippers and started looking for Jeremy or Jonathan at the Wizard's lair. They let me sleep here for the night. I walked to the library and saw Jonathan reading a book. The Curse of Black Magic.

Why would he be reading that? I walked to him and we made eye contact I smiled.

"Good morning." He stood up and smiled.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked him, he chuckled.

"Yeah, well, your mother said we will be having bread and butter for breakfast. With coffee, of course." He smirked.

"Great, I will be there in a sec." I walked back to my bed. I turned to look at him but he was back to his chair, gluing his face at the book. "Go ahead, I assume you're hungry."

"I just ate breakfast," he continued reading his book. "and besides, you're the one who needs to eat, it's been two days, you haven't eaten yet." I didn't really notice that I haven't eaten from all the things that happened this past few days.

I sighed. "Yeah, I really need to eat." I walked to my bed and changed my clothes.

Jonathan and I walked to the kitchen using the secret passageway.

"Good morning." I greeted. Sitting beside Jeremy, he gave a morning kiss.

It was bread and butter.

"We have got to look for a way to defeat Queen Maria." Jonathan said as he sipped on his coffee. 

"Yeah well, what do we do?" I looked at him.

"We train you. First, you still haven't improved since the previous battle. So we train you." He replied.

"Yes honey, we really need to train you. Now that we know you have Black Magic which a very rare ability when you're coming from a Light Magic family," She stated. I nodded in reply.

How am I supposed to learn a new ability when Wizard Elmor's gone?

"I read a book," Jonathan broke the silence. "I saw it from the Wizard's library, everything about Black Magic was written in the book. Maybe, we could use it as a training book of sorts." He suggested.

"That's actually not a bad idea." I smiled.

"And, how about the Concioutus Charm?"

Everybody frowned remembering about the charm.

"Let's just deal with it later." Jeremy mumbled as he continued eating.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I feel like the worst author ever. I am so sorry! For the slowest updates ever. I have been busy in school lately. We currently practiced for a contest. And I am always going straight to my bed. And our wifi was off! It has been a really tough and busy week, with all the projects that were due. It was crazy! But here is another chapter for you. Not the best on but hey. The next chapter will be great! I promise!