Chapter 6: A Handsome Guy with Green Eyes

Alexza

Ever wonder sometimes when you're asleep and when you wake up, you're suddenly at a different place? That's what I was thinking about when I woke up, I was in a car with a handsome guy. 

"Who are you?" I furrow my eyebrows and he looks at me and he smiles.

"You're awake, your highness." I tilt my head slightly to the side with my eyebrows still creased in wonder as I felt like I've heard that voice somewhere. Then my eyes widen at a sudden realization. He was the man that broke into our house yesterday. And he's kidnapping me.

"Oh my god. Are you kidnapping me?" With what I said, he whips his head at me with an eyebrow raised and his lips with an amused smile.

"No, Princess Alexza." He shakes his head with a chuckle. My frown deepened as this handsome guy with beautiful eyes kept on addressing me like I'm some royal. 

"You haven't answered my question yet," I look at him and he nods. 

"Jonathan Perez at your service, your highness." He smiled as he continued driving. This handsome green-eyed guy even has a handsome name. But there he goes again with the addressing me like I'm part of a royal family. 

"Why do you keep on addressing me like a princess or whatever." I ask him and he just smirks at me and continued driving leaving my question hanging.

"You need to rest Princess Alexza." He takes a glance at me. "A lot of things happened in just one day." You are definitely right about that Jonathan. "Just get some rest, I know you have been through a lot of things. I'll answer your questions when we get there. And no asking questions while driving there." He explained.

"Ok." I still keep wondering to what's happened today. I get those voices in my head and basically saw floating objects. Well, that's a lot to take in. A few minutes after he shook me awake, I woke up. The car parked at a sidewalk and near us was a hotel.

"Come on, they must be here by now." He made me wonder more about what's going on. How could I trust this guy? I just felt something that I know that I can trust him. And he doesn't look scary after all. Even though they said that looks can be deceiving. And they sure are.

"Where are we?" I ask as I look around. It felt like a haunted hotel if you ask me. And he said we. So there'll be more guys that would address me as a princess? Great.

"You'll know." He gave me this adorable smile. "Come on."

We walked around and went to a staircase that is probably going to take forever to climb up. After an hour of climbing the probably "never ending staircase", a door was greeting me. Literally. 

"It's been awhile, Princess Alexza." The door smiles at me and opens. Okay, what?

The other side of the other was anything but normal. It was just swirling colors and I can barely hear what Jonathan was telling me probably because the sound of the strong wind coming from the other side of the door. Wind was gushing from the bright light and I can't help but have a familiar feel to it. 

"Come on!" He shouted as he looked at me, squinting because of the bright light and his hair looking messy. Mine was probably messy too.

"How do I know if I can trust you?" I also made my voice louder because it sounded like a vacuum.

"You just have to!" He said. He grabbed my hand and we jumped into the light not knowing where he lead me to. Before I was sucked into the light with him, I hear the door shut and I fell yet into another abyss.