Chapter 19: Swimming & Camouflage

Alexza

We went back to the castle as quick as we could and got ready for a fight. I won't let Queen Maria win. My parents will have their throne back and she must be punished. If you didn't know, Wizard Elmor trained me a little for archery. I kind of cheat when I aim. I control the bow and hit the target. He always gets angry when I do it. I had a bag filled with handcrafted bows and an archer that I'm holding. Father made it himself. He said he made it for me when I was young, Too bad I didn't get to use it. Now, i can finally use it.

"Be prepared for what's coming Alexza." My mother warned me as she helped me with my armor.

"I'll be fine mother." I smiled.

"How I missed that smile." That simple sentence made my eyes form tears. I hugged her. I missed my mother so much.

"Be strong Alexza. Do not show any signs of weakness to Maria. But still think of what's right." She smiled. And oh how I missed my mother's smile.

"I will mom. I promise."

"Ok, everyone ready? Let's go!" We left the castle.

*****
We arrived at the Queen's castle. It was guarded with Perazbanians.

"What's the plan Wizard Elmor?" I ask him as crouched into the bushes.

"Let us use the secret entrance. Maybe Maria forgot about the entrance and didn't guard it."

"Ok, so where is it?"

"Down there." He pointed out a small cave that was a passageway for the water.

"What are going to do? Swim?" My mom asked and it was clear that panic was there, it was written all over her face.

"Yes, your highness. We will swim." He replied.

Ok. that wouldn't be so hard I guess. Water is also a good camouflage right?

"We should go one by one? That way, it wouldn't attract the Perazbanians." I said.

"Ok. who would go first?" Mom asked.

"You should go first mom." I said.

"No, I should." Wizard Elmor said. Who would agree to that? He is in fact the most powerful guy here so he should't die first. Not that I want my mom dead, she could be used a decoy. You know.

"Ok. Go Elmor." He left. What? Mom agreed to that? Oh well.

"You're next mom. I should be the last so that I could watch your back." I encouraged her.

"Ok, be careful honey." She ran to the river and started swimming.

This is it Alexza. you do know how to swim, right? 

I encouraged myself and ran to the river.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I know. So sorry for the late update! I promise you guys. this time, I'm going to finish this book. I love you guys so much! Thank you for supporting me!

Sorry for this boring chapter. I promise that Chapter 20 will be amazing.

Other books:

The Wedding

Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: coreensuello

Twitter: coreensuello

Youtube: Coreen Suello

P.S. I will be posting a trailer for my story. Love you all!

<3 <3 <3 <3