AUTHORS NOTE

TW// Mentions of Suicide

Hey, everyone!

Before you yell at me, understand this is not the ending I wanted but the ending I felt the book needed. Suicidal individuals do not always miraculously get better, especially when things seem to get worse. Sebastian, as Braylen said, was someone who couldn't see past the things currently placed on him at the moment. He could not think of the future and how much better things can get. But that does not mean things would not have gotten better. 

If you or a friend is experiencing suicidal thoughts, please search up your local suicide hotline or talk to a professional. It is always okay to ask for help.

My messages are always open as well. I don't receive notifications, but I will read them as soon as possible.

All the heavy stuff aside, thank you so much for reading Sebastian and Braylen's story. This story got me through quarantine and made me excited to wake up in the morning during those lonely days sitting at home. Each character has a special place in my heart and I truly loved getting to develop these characters the way I did.

You all are the best for sticking with me through this story! I cannot explain how happy your comments make me—I read them religiously everyday!

I love you all and I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. Talk to you guys soon <3333!

National Suicide Hotline
(800)-273-8255

reach out for help if you need it. i love you!