Plans

"WHY ARE WE all here at 8:00 a

       "WHY ARE WE all here at 8:00 a.m.? This couldn't have waited until I at least had my coffee?" Robyn moans, leaning her head back onto Sebastian's shoulder.

        I'd decided to hold this meeting at Devin's house since his parents were out and he had the most supplies. The pile of markers, pens, pencils, and scrap paper waits for me on the table. Devin glances over at Robyn's sleepy face. "I can make you some, if you'd like."

        "You're a saint, Forrester," she mumbles, falling asleep on Sebastian's shoulder.

        Devin gives her a tight smile and then disappears. I bounce on the balls of my feet. I was waiting for Hunter and then we could get started. I glance at my watch, wondering what was taking him so long. "What is this exactly, Brayls?" Sebastian asks. He whispers so as to not wake Robs up.

        "You'll see," I say with a toothy grin.

        Sebastian scowls at me. "No. No way. You're not going to ask them to pay for my dues, are you? I won't let them. I won't take the money."

        "We won't be taking anything," I respond back cryptically. "I have a plan."

        Sebastian pinches the bridge of his nose. The door opens suddenly and I grin at Hunter's friendly face. "Hunter!" I exclaim. He gives me a small smile and pushes the door open a bit wider. I gasp as I take in Hayley's blonde hair and tentative smile. "Hayley...?"

        "Hi," she mumbles. She walks in and plops down onto the couch, right next to Robyn. Robyn wakes up at the movement and instantly squeals, wrapping her arms around her.

        "Oh my God! Are you back? Please tell me you're back. Is this just a dream?" she asks, laughing loudly.

        Hayley laughs, too. "It's not a dream. Ash called me as soon as everything went down; I'm not mad anymore. Besides, Hunter said you guys needed me...?"

        "Braylen said it was a huge undertaking," he says with a grin. "Figured we needed all the brains we could get."

        The two share a sweet smile. I raise an eyebrow. Has that always been there or was I just now noticing?

        "Okay," Devin says, walking back in. "Coffee with four creamers and donuts for everybody."

        He hands the coffee to Robyn who sighs of delight. "You're the best ever. I owe you."

        After everyone's conversed a bit and enjoyed their donuts, I stand up. It felt a little weird having everyone's eyes on me but I stood straight nevertheless. "First things first...I'm really, really sorry. I hurt each and everyone of you and I feel so awful about it. I don't know if any of you could find it in you to forgive me but, I'm willing to prove myself every single day if you'll give me a chance."