04. Uncovering secrets

"3,2,1"

"3,2,1"

It was then, that Alessandro was stood in front of me, and lifted my shirt up.

I tried to protest by putting my arms in front of my stomach, but Axel pulled them out from in front of me and held them down beside my body.

I then tried to kick Alessandro away, but he then got Ace and Elijah to hold down each of my legs.

I used my last resort, was to try and wiggle out of all three grips, but it didn't get me far, so I decided to just sit still and let the tears stream down my face.

I heard multiple gasps, but I couldn't care less.

I was supposed to be brave and confident; walls that reached the heavens that were amongst the clouds but right now I just had sobs racking my whole body.

"Who did this?" Alessandro said, not looking up from the bruises, scars, and stitches that I had taught myself to do with just a needle and thread.

"R-R-Ryan and Samantha-a" I said, hiccupping through my sobs to try and get the names of the people I hated the most in this world.

I guess I was just lucky enough that they didn't touch me anywhere, they just abused me. 

"I-I didn't want anyone to see this because I thought you all would hate me" I mumbled through my tears.

I then curled up in Axel's lap, turning in to face his chest, which would allow them to see all the other scars on my back.

I didn't care at this point, I just felt vulnerable.

"We don't hate you, George, we love you to the moon and back so many times, no one would be able to count" Elijah explained, sitting down next to Axel.

I then heard Alessandro start pacing in front of the bed.

"I-I-I'm sorry that I am so disgusting" I sobbed into Axel's chest.

"Georgia Alice Monroe, how dare you ever think that, let alone allowing those words to come out of your mouth" Gio tried to reassure me, which it did, slightly.

No one would need to know this, but their words meant everything to me.

"Don't worry Georgia, we will make sure those men never come within the same radius as you" Ace said, kneeling down behind me, but facing Axel as he started rubbing soothing circles on my back.

"George, can I see those pretty eyes?" Axel said.

I slowly wiped my eyes as my sobs and tears had slowly come to an end.

I looked up at Axel, as he, for once in the time that I had been staying with my new older brothers, did I see Axel smile.

"See, we love you, Georgia. I doesn't matter about your past; we will forever love you for whoever you are. Nothing will change that for as long as we live" Gio said, with a hint of sternness in his voice.