15. Living is getting harder

- Georgia Monroe -

- Georgia Monroe -

"Why won't you just listen to me for once?!" Gabriele calmly spoke.

Leo, Matteo, Gio, Elijah, the twins  and I were stuck home with Gabriele for the rest of the night as our eldest brothers went out.

Great, I know.

"You never listen to me, so why should I listen to you?!" Leo yelled back at Gab.

To say the least, it was going just fine.

Leo wanted to go out for a skate, but Gabriele wasn't letting him as it was 'too late and too dark'.

This wasn't the first argument of the night, and I don't believe it will be the last.

"Well, you're not going and that's final" Gabriele said, as he briefly closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Leo then tore out of the room and stormed up the stairs.

Once his stomping stopped, we heard a door slam open then slam close.

I believe it was because he was working too hard, so he wasn't able to get any sleep.

I blame that on Alessandro and Riccardo. 

I felt sorry for Gabriele, but at this moment, he deserved what he was getting.

Maybe we were being bratty towards him, but Gabriele had threatened to take all our devices away from us and make us work out for the rest of the night.

And we all had school in the morning, so that wouldn't be fun.

So, it was more likely fair that we could yell and scream at him.

The twins had given up hours ago, and they were now just sitting on the couch, watching Leo and Gabriele argue.

"You know what Gabriele, I'll go myself then" Leo yelled in Gabriele's face, before taking off up the stairs.

Who knew this family could be this dysfunctional.

"Anyone else?" Gabriele defeatedly asked.

When he didn't get a response, he collapsed into an armchair.

Leo then came storming down the stairs, fuming.

"Fuck you Gabriele, Fuck you" Leo muttered under his breath, as he stormed out of the house.

"I give up on that kid" Gabriele said, as he ran a hand down his face.

I feel sorry for Leo.

He is always left out and is just expected to be there when he wants to do other things on his own.

"Leave him alone Gab" I spoke for the first time in a while.

"Sorry, what?" Gab questioned, looking at me confused.