24. Bad Feeling

- Georgia Monroe - 

- Georgia Monroe - 

"No one is going anywhere"

Riccardo soon moved back so that he was standing in front of the Harry and I.

Alessandro turned up on my left, guiding Harry and I so that we were situated under a table near the back of the room, close to the back door.

I noticed the difference between the people who were actually here for the party, and who wasn't.

The Russians wore dark colours; black and grey, which made them easy to distinguish from everyone else wearing brighter colours.

Juliette's dress was a good example.

In an instant, the lights went out, and my panic arose.

This was the perfect time for someone to be murdered or kidnapped.

I shuffled as close as I could towards Harry, as he still had his hand tightly clasped around mine.

"Now, we are here for a deal" the same man spoke.

I was normally the deal, or the price as some people called it.

It was eerily quiet, and I could just make out the figures of my older brothers, standing in the middle of the room.

"Harry, I'm scared" I whispered to him, as tears clouded my eyes.

"Everything will be fine. Our brothers are all here to protect us" Harry then slowly moved an arm around my shoulders; pulling me close, but not enough motion or noise was made for us to be seen or heard.

"Mr. Monroe, what a pleasure. I'm here for your sister" the voice sounded so familiar, yet I couldn't put my finger on who it was.

I knew it.

I was the price, as normal.

I was supposed to fulfil my father's deal that he had made with the Russian's, if it meant that he didn't get to see me grow up; we couldn't have the normal father-daughter relationship because of the deal.

"Don't make me do it, Samantha"

What the actual fuck.

---

"Georgia! Harry!" Harvey yelled out.

Once a second gunshot had been let off, it was basically a killing spree within the room.

Harry had dragged me towards the door that led us to the backyard, where we could hide from the crime scene.

We then climbed up a tree, so no one below could see us.

Hence the reason as to why Harvey was calling out to us, as we had been sitting in the tree for what felt like hours on end.

Don't ask how I managed to make it up here without a single scratch. It was a struggle.