29. Missing Children

- Georgia Monroe -

- Georgia Monroe -

Entering the foyer of this grand dining hall, was nerve wracking.

"Gia" someone whispered into my ear, as the host of this party continued to talk.

I turned slightly, to see Harry standing bedside me.

I nodded for him to continue, as he looked like he wanted to explain something.

"Something doesn't feel right. I heard some of the people talking in another language that I only knew some words of, and I heard fire and bombs. I think we need to get out of here" he continued whispering in my ear.

"Not again" I quietly groaned.

This was going to be the second party that was being disrupted by something.

Hudson was also still missing.

These people were supposed to help us in the finding of Hudson – from what I had heard – but clearly they just wanted to kill us off.

"How do you know for sure? No one else seems worried, so I think we are fine Harry" I responded, trying to brush him off.

I hope I was right in thinking that.

"But you don't know that for sure" Harry continued.

"Will you two stop whispering and listen" Diego grumbled from my left.

As soon as we had entered this place, all of my older brothers had turned into business mode.

Even Gio, Leo and Matteo, which slightly worried me.

"Fine" I huffed in annoyance.

"Thankyou" Diego grumbled back, as he turned his attention back to the host, who was still droning on.

I wasn't even understanding a word he was saying.

"Come on you two" suddenly, Harry and I were grabbed by someone who I wasn't too familiar with.

I tried to wiggle out of their grip, but they were too strong.

None of our older brothers gave us a glance, not even Raphael.

Ace didn't even look at me.

He didn't look.

"Stop squirming" the person grumbled as they continued to drag us out the back of the crowd and up some stairs.

I stumbled, trying to keep up with the person that was dragging me, causing my knee to scrape against the floor.

Because of my stumble, the person's grip faltered, allowing me to pull my arm back towards me.

Before he could grab my wrist, I stood up and put my foot out so that Harry tripped, the same thing happening that happened to me.

The two of us got up and ran back towards our brothers, hearing footsteps following us.